0.1

J O A N N A
"Joanna get up you're gonna miss school" Joanna's mom shouted.

Joanna just shrugged and pulled the covers over her head.
"Im u-umm..sick" joanna mumbled.

"ya sure jo im not falling for it now get up"
Joanna watched as her mom walked away from her room, closing the door.

"Fuck."

The blonde girl quickly jumped out of her bed and got ready.
Joanna doesn't really "dress to impress" in fact, it made no sense to her.

She just wore black skinny ripped jeans, a plain black shirt and a denim jacket. Nothing special.

Joanna ran down stairs and plopped her bag on her back, and running outside, not bothering to eat breakfast or saying bye to her parents who were to busy to even care.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she waited in the street, to get a lift from her best friend, andrea. she sighed and plopped down to the ground not minding what people passing by would think of her. wow i look like a hobo she thought to her self.

Andrea arrived 15 minutes after joanna has sat on the ground, expecting a lift.

"Are you fucking insane? ," joanna exclaimed, dead serious. Andrea just chuckled "not that i care but we are 20 minutes late" she shrugged.

"Where's luke any way?" Joanna asked, confused that andreas boy toy wasn't with her. "he said "he has something to do" ..i dont even know..." andrea shrugged and frowned.

"well since we are already late," Joanna smirked, "why dont we skip school and go to starbucks or something?"
Andrea mumbled a quick "You know me perfectly" and started heading towards starbucks.
-
"Where do you think luke went?" Joanna asked breaking the silence, that she actually didn't really mind.
Andrea looked away from her phone and took a sip from her drink, "i really dont know," andrea looked down then up again at joanna "im worried.."

Joanna giggled "Its okay, he's probably at some girls house sucking faces with her" she said and shrugged, twirling the cloud-like cream with her straw.
Andrea gasped "joanna," then she chuckled "you are not making things better.."
"Just being honest" joanna said putting her hands up in defense as both of them laughed.
-
"So..what movie do you want to watch?" Joanna asked andrea, who was changing into comfortable pair of sweatshirt and sweatpants. they were both now at her house, since her parents always leave to work extra early and come back extra late, she didn't care though.

"Just a second," andrea came out of the bathroom in her now comfortable clothes and jumping into bed with joanna.
They both just sat there, looking for movies on TV.
The girls jumped when they heard the door open. Liam, joanna's brother came, rushing up the stairs and stopped at joanna's room.

"what are you two doing here?," Liam knitted his eye brows together "i think your supposed to be at school now?" He said. "ya same for you, dickhead" andrea said confidently before smiling and waving her hand. "You're funny russett" Liam replied sarcastically.

Joanna just sat there looking at them and then got up and pushed ashton out the door of her room. "did you find anything yet?" She groaned. "Hey how about we watch teen wolf?" Andrea smirked. "you know me so well" joanna repeated what andrea said earlier.
-
"Andrea?" Joanna mumbled. "we've been doing nothing but watching tv for 5 fucking hours" she mumbled seconds after.
"Why dont we go to the mall then?" Andrea suggested then shrugged when joanna shook her head, frowning.
"I. dont. like. malls." joanna whispered loudly. "Um-OH wait i have to call luke" andrea said excitedly. "sure" joanna mumbled as andrea walked to the living room.

She heard something outside her bedroom window and quickly opened it. she gasped, there was luke and a bunch of other guys. in masks.