0.6

(thats Andrea btw)

| six; movie night gone wrong |

"Jo, i'm not watching that shitty movie!!" Andrea complained for the 100th time.

I still didn't tell Andrea about Luke. I really wanted to, shes my bestfriend and i don't know what I'm going to do. She said "i was acting strange" and decided to have a 'movie night'.

I gasped and put a hand on my chest.

"How dare you insult The Fault In Our Stars?! Please if you love me!!" I fake pouted.

"Fuck you, okay." She rolled her eyes.

I squealed and clapped my hands, reaching out for the cd.

*3 movies later*

"Movie night, done!" Andrea shouted, putting her hands up.

"Yeah im really tired," i yawned and checked the time. "Its 12:08 am."

"Im gonna go get a glass of water from downstairs. Want anything?" Andrea got up.

"Yeah Oreos!" i smiled.

She nodded and i heard her foot steps go down the stairs.

After many attempts i got up and got the bed ready so we can sleep. "Smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana was playing. I bobbed my head ( don't ) as i sang along.

What i heard next made my heart skip a beat.

Andrea screaming.

"Andrea?!" I shouted and ran down the stairs to the the kitchen as fast as I can.

My eyes wandered around the kitchen until i caught a glimpse of black hair from behind the island.

Running there, i still looked around, trying to find out why andrea was screaming.

"Oh my god!!," i whisper-shouted as i sat next to her on the floor.

"Shh, there's a thief in here." Andrea put a finger on my lips.

I gasped and clutched Andreas now wet shirt.

"Did you see his face?" I asked reluctantly.

"No!! He had this creepy purge mask on!!"

"What the fuck," i checked my phone again. "Who would break into someones house at 12:30 am?!" I grabbed a knife and walked out, ignoring Andreas curses and whispers.

When I got to the living room i bumped into a tall figure.

I looked up and saw michael.

He shouted and I shouted too, falling to the ground.

I was shaking. What the fuck did he want to do, in my house, this late?!

But then i remembered.

He was wearing a mask.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hii!!! Guys, look i know i use the same words a lot but its because english isn't my native language so i don't have a huge vocabulary. Not saying i cant speak english, hell, i even know how to read English more than my real language. Just saying if you see the same words again and again.

DONT BE A GHOST READER!!

Follow, vote, and/or comment if you like the story so far!! I love you!

masks ⇒ 5sosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें