0.3

| three; what the hell?! |

5:29 pm

I waited patiently as i sat in one of the tables at taco bell, waiting for barbie boy, luke. I sighed as i got up, unlocking my phone and texted him. i wasn't looking at who was in front of me, i bumped into a tall figure.

"Luke." i smirk.

"So..what did you want to talk to me about?" luke scrunched up his nose and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lets sit first..its kind of a long story." i flashed him a big, very fake smile.
We just sat down as i heard luke's phone ring.

"Hey bro...are you serious??...i'll be right there...yes, fuck im coming...bye." luke said panting.

"Woah are you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost." i chuckle while looking around. no one unusual.

"Jo, i r-really have to g-" luke stuttered standing up.
i stood up quickly and held his wrist. "i want to know what i saw." I say looking at him dead in the eye.

"W-what did yo-ou see?" luke stuttered, again, pulling his hand to his side and nervously laughing.

"Yesterday morning..you and like 3 or was it 4 guys? in masks? when i ran downstairs you guys just vanished." i question.

"I dont remember..but look i have to go its really important." luke rushed to the door, i followed him.
he got into his car and i did too.

"Mich- what are you doing?" he looks at me, obviously confused.
"Im coming with you!!," i clap my hands enthusiastically. "i love road trips!" then put on a straight face.

"For fucks sake joanna!!"

"Okayimactuallyarobberandihaveagangandstuffsoya" he says, way too fast for anyone to understand.

"And now we're going to help them." he smirks and looks at me.

"them?! who are they?!" i shout at him as he speeds off.

"My dear, joanna, you're in for a treat." he grins looking at the road. and i think i know exactly whats going on..and its not good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hello! as you can see, things are kind of different now. sorry for the confusion. it'll get better next chapter so stay tuned! ugh i feel like a preppy youtuber saying that lmao bye4now xx. btw i know this is really short but bear with me, bc of school and stuff there will be slow updates but i'll try!