0.8

| eight; Party, party, party |

"Just promise you'll be there by 10?"

"I promise. Now go out before she comes back!" Joanna shoved Luke out the window.

Luke invited Joanna to a party at the "creepy white building" as she calls it. But according to Luke and his friends, it's called "hell". (?)

Joanna was snapped out of her thoughts when Andrea came in with a bowl of chips.

She threw her head back and groaned, ( don't. ) we have school tomorrow. Joanna frowned.

"What's wrong?" Andrea asked, hurrying to my side.

"We have school tomorrow!!"

"You little shit I thought something was wrong!!" Andrea rolled her eyes.

Andrea was the kind of person that wanted everything right. She hated someone she cared about get hurt or seem hurt. She wanted everything to be perfect.

"No I'm okay." Joanna chuckled.

"Oh!! I have to tell you something," the blond girl checked the clock, 8:06 pm.

"Me and my grandma have shopping trips together every week. And u-uh yeah she'll be her in 10 minutes."
Joanna said a little quick, feeling stupid that she raid that.

"Oh. Okay cool. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school." Andrea smiled and hugged Joanna before heading to her motorcycle on her way home.

Joanna watched as she drove off, she made sure she was gone and ran back inside, closing the door which made a loud sound.

She just shrugged it off. Her parents are never home because of business trips and her brother is always with girls or out of town, going on road trips.

She quickly made her way to her room, to the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

Joanna always takes an hour or half an hour when showering. She likes her hair to be silky smooth.

********

One hour later, Joanna stepped out of the shower, running her fingers through her wet hair.

She put her phone in the charger and started thinking about what she could wear.

She put on a white shirt with red stripes on it and tucked them inside her favorite pair of high wasted denim shorts. She picked out her white-on-white nikes and socks.

She looked at the mirror, satisfied with how she looks.

It was 9:30 now. She just had to blow dry her now damp hair. She had some time left so she straightened it and curled it a bit from the bottom.

She got a text from Luke:

Fuckboy: Hey I'm outside. :--)
Joanna: I'm coming right now.

As if on cue, she heard a car honk outside. Joanna took another peak with her look and grabbed her phone, ready to get wasted.

*******

Luke, Joanna, and Ashton arrived 30 minutes later.

Michael and Calum were already there, with the rest of the gang and hundreds of people. They were making sure everything was fine.

When they got in, all Joanna could see was strobe lights, purple dance floor, people crowded everywhere, dancing and drinking and singing like lunatics.

The three of them squeezed through people until they found Michael and Calum, at the bar drinking their asses off.

"Hey guys!" Calum waved at them with one hand, the other holding a cup.

They all hugged and Joanna wanted to get a drink, let loose.

"Hi." Michael smiled at her.

"Yeah whatever I want a drink."

"Well someone's on their period." Michael scoffed.
What do you want?"

"Any of your favorites?" Joanna smirked.

"Oh hell yes." Michael smirked, pouring a transparent liquid into the red cup and handing it to her.

Joanna let the drink go down her throat, the stinging sensation went through her body as she shut her eyes close.

"It's really strong." Joanna coughed. "but I like it, gimme more!!" She yelled, which came more like of a whisper because of the blasting music.

Michael pored some more until he had to go with some girl upstairs.

Two. Four. Seven. Joanna lost track of how much cups she has had of this drink. Her adrenaline was high and she was never this excited.

Calum went up to Joanna. "Are you okay?"

"Haha I don't know you!! Mommy told me to not talk with bad people!!" Joanna whined like a little kid.

Ugh, she's the annoying type drunk. Calum thought.

"Let me take you upstairs." he lifted her up his shoulders and started going up the stairs, ignoring her yelling.

He looked for an empty room until he eventually found one. As a couple wanted to get inside Calum shoved them out.

"Sorry mate, I have a drunk girl I have to take care of."
He shrugged as the couple ran away.

"Call me princess!!" Joanna whined

"Sure, princess. Do you want to sleep?"

"Yes!! Come cuddle me!" She pouted.

"Sorry babe, you're drunk. you should get some sleep, it's 2 am."

"Sure. g'night cal-pal!!" She screamed as she suddenly fell asleep on the bed.

"Good night." Calum yawned and fixed is position on the couch, falling asleep after locking the door so Joanna wouldn't get out still drunk.

***********

Hi! Double update bc I'm bored as fuck haha

It's 10 pm here so I'm gonna get some sleep now x

I never sleep this early but I'm tired :(

Have a great day and also, god bless whoever reads this because it's shit.

DONT BE A GHOST READER!!

Follow, vote, and/or comment if you like this so far! Thanks xx :-D