0.7

| seven; apologies and problems |

"M-michael?"
He stood there with his mouth wide open and eyes squinted.

"Wait. . .i know you! Joel?"
I wiped the tear that went down my face, "Its joanna you dumb-ass," i rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here? Oh wait of course, you're here to steal shit, right?"

"I-i-" "No, whatever michael get out." i looked down.
Michael removed his mask and climbed out the window.

"You could've just used the door you little shit." i mumbled.
"Joanna are you alright?!" Andrea came out the kitchen, holding a pan.

"Yeah. Do you remember what the guy looks like? I didn't see him but I saw the window open so i thought he escaped." I lied.

"No."

"O-okay then, let's go upstairs and just forget this happened." I shook my head and took Andreas hand, going up the stairs.

"What if he's stalking us right now?" Andrea looked down.
"Hey, hey. He probably isn't, if he was i would kick his ass out of this house." I laughed dryly and Andrea then chuckled.

"Thanks, Jo. I know i can always trust you." Andrea said and hugged Joanna.

Joanna felt like crap. Not only is she keeping a huge secret from her best friend, but she also almost gave andrea a heart attack because of Michael. He should've known this was her house, because of luke of course.

Andrea snapped her fingers in front of Joanna's face, "Helloo. . .you kind of zoned put for a minute." Andrea laughed with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah sorry, I'm gonna sleep now okay? Wake me up if you need anything," Joanna closed the lights and shifted to her side. "I love you, goodnight."

Andrea yawned "goodnight." As they both fell into a deep slumber.

*******

Joanna woke up, stretching her arms. She felt exhausted because of the little sleep she got.
She got up and checked her phone, it was 12:09 pm. Andrea woke up after.

"Gooood morning sunshine!" Andrea screamed, stretching the 'o'.
"Hey." Joanna groaned. She wasn't really a morning person at all.

Joanna headed to the bathroom, Applying some face wash and brushing her teeth. Andrea was still in bed, scrolling through her timeline on twitter, until she got a notification.
@LukeHemmo1996:

"@Andreaaa_ I miss my baby :-("

Andrea blushed, and as if on cue, Joanna came back in and smirked at her.
"Mhm what's my best friend blushing at? Are they Luke's nudes?" Joanna wiggled her eyebrows before erupting into laughs.

"Hey!! That's not funny," Andrea fake-pouted. "Luke tweeted me"

"Dude, you're so whipped!" Joanna shrieked and laughed until her stomach started hurting her.

She sighed, "I love days like this. Spending time with my best friend." Andrea smiled.
"Me too. . ." "You know what?! Let's go get breakfast at McDonalds!!" Jo suggested.

"Fucking hell yes!"

*******

They made it to Mac, after switching from their baggy sweatpants and wore leggings. Joanna wore her halter top, while Andrea wore her nirvana crop top.

They took a seat, And Joanna literally attacked her hash brown. She loved food. Who didn't love food?

None of them spoke, the only sound filling the little diner was songs.

Joanna choked on her food when she saw 8 guys spray painting a building near them with "Venom was here", the people were in masks. And Joanna was sick of seeing masks all the time already.

Andreas back was towards the window, And Joannas face directly towards the window.

"What the hell, are you okay?" Andrea laughed with wide eyes.

"Yeah I uh choked as you can see." Joanna scratched the back of her neck and grabbed her cup, letting the cool drink go down her throat.

She was watching the people in masks outside carefully, two girls also dressed in all black and wearing masks, jumped from up the building till down, to the rest of their "group", Joanna guessed. They just ran away then.

"You look really shocked. Plus you've been acting very weird lately. Are you sure you're okay?" Andrea huffed.

Joanna swallowed the lump in her throat and coughed, "Yes I am, why would I hide something from you. Also, where's Luke? You guys didn't meet in a long time?"

"I don't know. He said he started a band and he's practicing a lot. I don't know the members though."
Andrea shrugged.

Wow luke, starting a band was the best excuse?, Joanna thought.

She nodded and went back to her meal.

If only Andrea knew what her best friend and her boyfriend were hiding from her.

**************

Hello,

Thank you for more than a 100 reads!! That's amazing, especially with how shitty and quick this is going. But still, thank you so much!! Comment what you think will happen and a fact about you! I love youuuu♥︎

DONT BE A GHOST READER!!!

Follow, vote, and/or comment if you like this so far, I appreciate it a lot!!