0.5

| Five; surprised |

"It all started back in 2013,"

Flashback; june 27, 2013

"Haha loser!"

"No one likes you, nerd!"

"You would never steal the answer sheet like me, you're a pussy!!"

I tried to run away, but someone kept pushing me and calling me names. I looked up and saw the one and only jock aka Joseph Cooper.

"If you're a real man," he smirked. i wish i had the courage to slap that smirk off his face.
"Prove it by coming to Pink Castle Motel with me and the boys. If you show up, i can guide you to be like, well..me! Everyone likes me. So? Deal or no?"

"Deal."

And that word changed my life forever.

June 29, 2013

After that, i started hanging out with joseph and the others. I started doing other bad boy stuff. I started smoking, doing drugs.
It was all an escape for me.

Me and joseph were the best friends ever. And i was known as the "School Bad Boy". I wasn't "The Nerd" anymore.

July 3, 2013

He introduced me to the gang. It was called The Rights. The name didn't really make sense to me, but i kept my mouth shut, and made it into the gang.

I met 3 boys. Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, and Calum Hood. We clicked and the other guys seemed to notice, because they kept giving us glares.

"We're a big family. Why are you four hanging out like we don't exist? There are consequences you know?" Joseph gave us a stern look and sat with the other members.

We eventually got sick of Joseph and i honestly didn't meed him anymore. I had ashton, michael and calum.

We wanted to make our gang. And we wanted to call it "5 Seconds Of Summer; 5SOS".

July 19, 2013

We made our gang, and it had only 9 members. We were so hyped. We got a base, and old, run-down, white building.

We started with 9 members but we gained 9 more, so we had 18, which was helpful because we needed to build a shit-ton of stuff.

It was ready. Our base was ready.

Our gang was ready.

January 5, 2014

Members were sent to jail. Why you ask? She got caught buying drugs from someone. Another one was caught stealing from Tiffany and co. We didn't bail them out though. We broke them out. Till this day we never got caught. We never leave a gang member behind. We're a family.

*flashback over*

"W-what?" I shouted at Luke, my jaw dropping with ever second. I stared at them with wide eyes. I can't believe it. This has been going on for what? 2-3 years?! And they didn't get caught.

"THATS SO AWESOME!!!," Their eyes lit up.
"So this place is yours? And who was that guy beating up calum?" I asked so eager to find put more.

Ashton took a swig of his beer before passing the can to michael. "Yes, this is our base. And that guy was Joseph"

"But wait who are you?" Calum scratched his neck.

"Oh right," i chuckled. "Im Joanna. Lukes friend." I smiled.

"Tell us about yourself!" Ashton clapped, excited to know about..me??

I heard luke groan and i laughed.

"Okay um..my friends call me jo, I like greenday, nirvana, blink-182, i'm 18, and uhh i have a best friend, andrea??" I scratched the back of my neck.

I gasped and put my hands on my mouth.

"What???" Luke tensed up.

"Does she know about all this?!" I shouted.

"No," He smirked. Why does he always smirk!?

"And we'd like to keep it that way, harris."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

hi! im evil, i know i know. But was this chapter long? I mean for me it was :p. And im gonna start questions of the day!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Whats your name? And one fact about you!

MY ANSWER:
- My name is sarah and i luv michael clifford. ( bet ya didn't know that one ;) )

DONT BE A GHOST READER!!

Follow, vote, and/ or comment if you like the story so far!!