three

billie? i was exptecting something different but nonetheless it was oddly attractive. there were very few women with boy names.

they deserved to be appreciated too.

she licked her lips as she continued to stare me down. "i knew you'd come." she spoke, her raspy voice flowing smoothly into my ears.

"is that so?" i dug into my purse, grabbing my voice recorder. "do you mind?" she nodded.

i took out my notepad and pen.

i sighed. i didn't know why i was so nervous. i wiped my sweating hands on my skirt before grabbing my pen.

"how'd you know i'd come? from what i've heard you haven't a had a visitor in years." my eyes met her intimidating glare.

she remained quiet.

"okay.. let's change the question shall we?" i started the tape recorder. "what do you believe in?" i decided to go with a subtle approach.

she glanced at her chains in thought before looking back up to me with a sinister stare. one that made my heart race.

"tell me mileena, do you believe in the devil?"

"yes. to believe in god is to believe in the devil." i pushed the bridge of my glasses up.

"and what has your god done for you?"

"blessed me with life.."

"only to take it away. a tragic waste of leniency. why would your god die for a myriad of iniquitous beings." she relaxed in her chair

"with such power he held, i could never quite come to understand how he let worthless impotent humans slaughter him."

"that's not true power, mileena. rewarding their ghastly sins with life they were unworthy of. you've yet to seen what real power is.. but you will." she glanced beside her

it seemed as if she was looking at someone but nothing or no one was there.

her revelation on god was.. credible. her energy changed upon the subject which meant she had passion to it

it related to her in someway, a way that affected her; there was a deep connection.

writing down a synopsis of her revelation, i began to feel her eyes on me as the deafening sound of silence filled the atmosphere.

"make them leave." she demanded. i looked up from the note book. she could only be talking about the guards.

there were two buff men on each side of the table. emotionless expressions plastered on their face as they stood.

her legs and arms were chained to the table so i wasn't really worried. a moment had passed and i decided that it would be best if they left.

maybe they were the reason she was holding back.

and without further question they exited the room. seemed they could care less.

"would it be alright if i asked about the night of your father's death?" she nodded, her legs man-spread as she held the crotch of her baggy blue uniform.

i cleared my throat and composed myself, "was your father a bad person?" she hummed a 'yes'.

"did you kill your father?" i asked glancing up from my notebook to meet her cold eyes

"yes."

"have you killed anyone other than your father?"

"yes." i wrote her responses down as the roles reversed. i was the one staring at her now, analyzing all her perfect features.

secrets of ghost hill जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें