fourteen

"wakey, wakey." i giggled and pointed the bright flashlight directly into billies face. she slowly began moving, her eyes narrowed at the light.

"get that shit out my face." she looked around the room, before looking at her wrists and legs, "mileena." she chuckled sleepily.

"get this shit off me. how the fuck your small ass even get me down here without waking me up." i smiled sheepishly and straddled her lap.

"i drugged you." i whispered.

"you're crazy as fuck you know that?" she paused. "i like it but baby don't do that shit again."

i'm crazy? i loved how humorous she was.

"i do what i want, when i want, how i want." i held the knife to her throat making her laugh loudly.

"what? you're gonna kill me?" she continued laughing. why would i do such a thing?

"no silly. i just want you to tell me a few things." it was true. i just wanted her to tell me all her dirty little secrets.

"mileena. get off me and untie me from this fuck ass chair."

"no." her head lowered and she shook her head in amusement.

"if you were anyone else on this planet i'd kill you in a heartbeat. we're in the basement, you know no one would be able to hear you scream."

the room was engulfed in darkness the only light source being the flash light i had in my hand.

"you could fuck me down here and no one would be able to hear me scream." i giggled before shining the light in her face once more, "what did you tell my boss."

"well, i didn't tell him anything." she whispered innocently.

"you don't like when people lie to you but it's okay when you're doing it? very hypocritical."

"you think so?" she bit her lip a teasing smirk spreading.

"billie." i deadpanned.

"yes baby." she glanced down at her lap shifting a bit.

"what did you mean when you told me you've given me power?" i flicked the flashlight on and off rapidly.

"i don't remember." she pouted playfully forcing me to sigh in frustration.

"you told me i did something. was it something bad?" she shrugged. a complete waste of time.

"is it my turn yet?"

"no."

"well imma ask that shit anyway. tell me how the fuck you remained pure after killing that man in cold blood."

i stared at her with a blank stare. i was the last person she should ask about that. and even if i did know the answer i wouldn't tell her.

not when she refused to a answer a simple question. multiple at that.

"shit don't make sense." she pressed her lips in thought.

i internally rolled my eyes letting the flashlight roll out of my hand and drop onto the floor. "oops."

seduction was a women's best friend

i had the smallest skirt on. i stood from her lap and bent down to get it. painfully slow.

i could feel her eyes boring into me. my eyes glanced down to her lap and her erection caught my attention.

i hadn't even noticed. i was too busy searching for answers. she stared at me with hungry eyes.