seventeen

billie

i opened my eyes and smiled at the woman in front of me. she was perfect, she was devine, she was mine.

the sun faintly shun through the black curtains but it hit her perfectly. it emphasized all the outlines of her curves. our positions varied throughout the night but i loved the position she was in.

she laid on her stomach, her face directed towards mine. her hair was a mess, strands of her hair curling.

i fucked up her brazilian silk press.

nevertheless, she was still perfect. there was no cover on her body forcing my eyes to trace her sinuous physique. her hips, the dip in her waist, i couldn't tear my eyes away.

she was pure perfection.

if awake it was possible she'd call me a stalker but i couldn't give two fucks served on a golden platter.

everyone in their right mind could see she was nonpareil. even a blind man.

i scooted closer to her, to the point where our faces were centimeters apart. i caressed her cheek with my thumb tracing over her wild freckles.

"damn." i whispered to myself. she was mine, and there was no way in hell i was letting her leave me.

i'd treat her like a princess, i'd give her whatever she wanted. my gift to her was control and power and though i know she's skeptical it is hers.

she has yet to discover it and as much as i want to help i can't. she has to find out on her own, she has to bring it to light without my help.

she must think of me as a liar but i can assure everything i claim is true. she hasn't learned that yet but she will.

in less then 48 hours to be exact.

once she gets a taste, i know for a fact she'd put herself in the mindset of staying with me forever. and if she didn't i'd make sure she did.

i chuckled softly at my thoughts. i was insane but somehow she stayed with me. even after telling her everything. it was perplexing.

the moment i met her, i could feel her nervous state. she was uncomfortable around me, uneasy. and now, look where we are.

i must be intoxicating huh?

i smiled and kissed her gently. she deserved love, and i'd give it to her. i'd give her all of it even if it meant id have to impregnate her.

and that's not too far fetched considering i've already came inside her.

she began shuffling, letting out little whimpers and my mind wondered to what she was dreaming about.

but even so, my thoughts couldn't escape the image of how perfect she was.

she was unreal, this whole situation was unreal. i've waited years for this moment and i wasn't disappointed, not in the least.

i spent years in that fuck ass asylum for the murder of my father knowing damn well he deserved that shit but the ones on my case didn't see that.