sixteen

her voice. where did i recognize it from? i couldn't quite put a finger on it but it was right at the tip of my tongue.

"what you thinking about?"

"oh, nothing." i forced a smile.

"lying to me mileena?" she pulled away and sat on the bed. she was looking down at her hand twisting her rings around her finger. "i dont like when people lie to me."

she glanced up at me through her lashes and i felt a nervous pit in my stomach. i could see her eyes fill with some sort of emotion. an emotion i couldn't read.

was this still even billie?

"i'm not lying." i straddled her lap nervously trying to calm her down. there was an anger inside of her, one that couldn't be fixed but it came out of no where.

she grabbed my waist and pressed her lips against mine. and it was agressive it was different. it felt as if she was hungry for me.

i tried to pull away but i couldn't. with every inch i scooted she pushed her head forward. what was wrong with her?

her tongue skimmed my tongue and soon my bottom lip was between her teeth. i whimpered at how much pressure she was using.

she pressed more pressure into my lip and her k-9 teeth began stabbing my lip. i pushed her back my eyebrows furrowed, i pressed my finger against my lip and a red substance came to vision.

"what's wrong with you?"

she remained quiet, and only smiled. i rose from her lap and she started laughing, the sound sent a chill down my spine.

"billie has taken a leave of absence." she stood and walked to me. i slowly walked backwards away from her.

her personalities were dangerous. the way she explained them told me so. i don't know if they'd kill me but it was definitely running around my mind.

"are you afraid?" she chuckled raspily. i kept my mouth closed and shook my head. i couldn't let her know what she was doing to me.

whoever it was.

"i can see why she fancies you." my back hit the wall and she walked up to me, twirling my hair around her finger. "you taste.. different."

"which one are you?" i whispered.

"one of the first. i've been here since the beginning. i didn't actually believe the prophecy to be true. never have i ever came across a pure soul. and i've been here for a very, very long time." she tilted her head.

"what i can't understand is, why she won't eat you. why are you still alive? if it were me you'd be dead the moment i saw you. you're useless, you shouldn't be anything more then a meal." she hissed before grabbing my throat.

her hand tightened around my neck rather quickly forcing me to try to pull her hand away but she was far too strong. not attractive in this moment.

she brought her face to mine and licked my lip, the part where she had bitten down. "your blood tastes disparate."

"let go." i struggled to get out of her grip. i felt my air flow slowly coming to a stop. "billie." i whispered.

"she's not here." she sung.

my mouth opened as if i were trying to scream but nothing but a water fall of silence poured out. my limbs grew tired, a type of tired that wouldn't dare stop spreading across my body

"billie." i choked out once more and as i did i saw her eyes flicker. the grip on my throat loosened and her eyes filled with concerned.

i fell to my knees and grabbed onto my throat. i've seen her do this before i just didn't think i would be a person on that list. i felt drained, weak. another second and i'd be unconscious.