Trainwreck

It had been almost a month since I'd last seen Louis, and I knew he was suffering. The thought of being trapped in royalty without any freedom was something I, myself, would never want to face, but something I wished I could save him out of.

Louis laid silently on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Katherine's bare body was laying beside him, sound asleep.

With him awake and her sleeping, she wouldn't see the tear-filled face of a man that now considers himself a broken piece of nothing that can't be fixed.

Not being able to leave the palace, Louis had to pray beside his bed every night when nobody was watching. He prayed as much as he could, hoping that god will hear his prayers.

It was then that he began to lose hope. That no freedom will come to him. He was slumped in dejection. Sadness.

He just wanted to be pulled out of the wretched state of being unhappy. Of being trapped in this family that doesn't love him, but loves the attention he brings to the family with the woman he does not love, no matter how hard he tried.

He wondered if he will ever find hope. If he will ever get the freedom that he was so longing for each dreadful day that goes by.

Should he pray harder? Possibly.

Will god hear his prayers this time?

Presumably, and unfortunately not.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry for the long wait, I like to give myself two week breaks so I don't get too drained. I say it quite a lot. You guys are probably annoyed by it because you have to wait so long😂