Lovely

He tried once to escape, but unfortunately he failed to do so. He'd tried many times to escape, but the palace kept him locked up like a caged dog.

"Where do you think you're going young man!?"

Louis stopped in his tracks, closing his eyes in frustration. He turned around to see his grandfather storming towards him, his nostrils flared.

"Get back to your room right this instant!" He shouted, pointing his finger upstairs.

Louis sighed in defeat and obeyed, and began walking back to his room.

He laid on his bed for a moment, trying to hold back the tears. He thought he could escape this time, but hope kept being lost.

He hoped every day that he will make it out of the horrid place he once called home, but again, hope kept being lost.

It was almost too much for him. Until one day, he succeeded.

Louis stood stunned by the sight of the underground tunnel he had found in the dungeon.

It was in his eyes and he didn't notice it till now. He stared at it in astonishment, a smile later creeping up on his face.

He wasted no time opening the latch and crawling into it.

It was at that moment, that he finally felt free after so long.

Hope you enjoy this multi update. The last 3 are the final chapters❤️