Epilogue

We left at the time of supper, packing everything we needed. Louis had no clothes, but I told him I will handle it. He was smiling the whole ride there. I, however, felt as though I had committed a crime; and I did, but it was worth it. I had to call and convince one of my family members to take care of the animals, but it wasn't easy, as they had to harshly remind me how much of a disgrace I was. Back to Louis and I, we never got together, but he was fine with who I was and didn't judge.

It felt nice to finally have someone by my side after so long of being alone. Of not being accepted. It felt like god brought him to me for this reason, and I thanked him dearly for that. If there was one thing I knew, one thing I was certain of, was that I definitely never wanted to go back.

Louis peered over the scenery as they drove, escaping the place he once called home.

He smiled for the first time since he got on it, no more worries crossing his mind. He peered over at Harry, who turned his head once he sensed his eyes on him, and gave him a gentle smile.

He smiled back and turned to continue looking at the elegant lands.

When he began to see houses, his face erupted in a big smile.

It was then that he realised his prayers were answered after all. He never wanted to go back. He didn't want to go back to the place that wasted his life for happiness.

He was finally breaking away from it all. Away from the pain. Away from the captivity. Away from the demands. Away from everything that kept him from living. Everything that kept him from a normal life.

He was finally free.

THE END

Finally it's completed! I hope you guys loved this story. I've never written a story in this era before, so I had to research A LOT.

If it was a book set in the 60s-90s, then it would definitely be easier for me because I know quite a lot about those eras, especially since I learned about the 60s in school, but definitely not the earliest😂 so I hope I did a great job. I already knew some things that were already invented then, like the alarm clock. But still, I hope I did everything right, haha.

Until next time!.xX

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐋.𝐒) 🎉