Part 2

Some of the best laid plans throughout history were destroyed by the unexpected. I thought I covered every basis. I thought that nothing could go wrong if I worked hard at sticking to the PLAN, yet in all of the things I considered that could have made my PLAN go south, I never imagined that HIS arrival could be the thing to unravel my PLAN.

He arrived on the very first day of school. Camlo Jones, the half gypsy, full nymph breath of the freshest air to ever flow through this school. He was a beautiful perfection of a human being and he terrified me completely.

He stood at just short of 5'8", had ink jet black hair and delicately pale skin that was unmarred. Just perfect! His eyes were a captivating light grey color and I had no idea how to deal with the instantaneous loss of control my body was experiencing in his presence.

For the very first time in my life, I had no plan. At this point, all I wanted to do was get through this day let alone senior year but it seems that fate was laughing at me. Everywhere I turned he was there. He was in every one of my classes which is ridiculous but it seems that this particular transfer student was an accomplished one.

I made sure to not show my interest of him in anyway and this may have shown me to be a bit uncaring or aloof but what the hell else was I suppose to do. I was completely out of my element. My last year of high school was suppose to begin a certain way and now I find that I may have to alter my PLAN a bit but in what way I am not sure.

Most of this first day in school was spent going over what the year will be like academically and physically. My schedule is a pretty hefty one but after school there was practice and then my mates and I were headed over to my house for some R&R before the real work begins.

Today has been a true test of my ability to control my emotions, hormones, needs. Camlo has made all of this difficult and I just don't understand my body's instant reaction to him. I have perfected the control I harbor over my body and yet all it takes is one glance from him and poof...all gone.

How in the world am I going to make it through the entire year. Well, at least for today my solution was to hide. I am hiding in the bathroom trying to get myself together before I go find my friends and eat lunch. I look at myself with dislike in the mirror, disappointed in the fact that I am at a loss as to what to do for now.

I splash some water on my face and reach over for some paper towels when I suddenly hear some yelling and then a body crashes through the bathroom door. I am instantly aware of his presence but for the first time all day do not pay attention to my body's needs as I notice that he is bleeding from his lip. Then, a rage explodes inside of me like I've never felt before. All I see before me is RED.

I am not even sure what moron came through the door in an attempt to get his hands on Camlo but he never reached him for the next thing I knew, I jumped right over in front of him and with more forceful rage than I have ever felt in my life, punched Camlo's attacker square in the face and watched him fly back out of the door and fall to the floor unconscious. Brody Haines, professional douche bag!

I was breathing heavy. Three other boys stood frozen in fear at what I had done. "No one touches him. No one approaches him. If a single threat is made towards him, you will have me to deal with. Spread the word." At my words those three idiots ran like the devil himself was chasing them.

I looked around at the people who stood motionless in the hallway and growled at them and they too all scurried off. I took a deep breath in an attempt to get myself together and then turned around. I extended my hand towards him and the moment he grabbed it my world became complete. I pulled him off the bathroom floor with a bit too much force and he slammed into my chest.

I heard his gasp and for the first time in my life, every single nerve in my body vibrated with need. I looked down at him and wiped off the remaining tears that had fallen onto his very soft cheeks and then trailed my thumb down to his lip. I wanted to run my thumb over it but it was still bleeding. "Why don't we go over to the sink and try to get this bleeding under control.", I said to him. He nodded his head and then we walked over to the very sink I was at just moments ago.

I am not sure what came over me but I then lifted him up and placed him on the counter and grabbed some paper towels, wet them and then gently pushed myself right between his thighs and I heard it again. That gasp of his that sets every part of my being on fire. I ignored everything and just concentrated on getting him cleaned up.

Just when I thought nothing else could set my body off he spoke. "Y-your name is Conner right?" He asks in a soft spoken voice and I nodded my head in affirmation. "Thank you so much for what you just did for me." "May I ask why those idiots came after you in the first place?", I asked of him. He looked down as he contemplated his answer. "Believe me when I say that I can defend myself but they caught me off guard."

Done cleaning his lip I reach down to his chin and brought his gaze up to mine and said, "You did not answer my question." "U umm...the one that you knocked out wanted a kiss from me and when I refused I believe his plan was to take it" I growled. Oh my God I honestly growled in disgust. I was so livid that any one could think they could touch him. He is MINE. WHAT? No...

"Why not just let him get a kiss and be done with it?" "Because I do not want my first kiss to be shared with someone who I don't even like!", he answers. I feel giddy with joy knowing that no other lips have ever grazed his. "I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you." "No, no...it's fine. I am just a bit frazzled that's all and again thank you so much.", he replies. "Well no one will be bothering you from this moment on believe me. Now, your lip is clean so why don't we go and eat some lunch before the period ends. Join me and my friends okay!"

He looks into my eyes. I suddenly feel as though everything around me disappears and all of my consciousness is centered on just him. I feel Camlo's hand caress my jaw and then unable to stop any of it, watch him slowly move towards me and close his eyes just as I feel his lips upon my own. Oh God, I just lost my soul...