Part 5

We enter the cabin and his gasp of surprise makes me smile. I am quite proud of what my family has managed to accomplish over time. It really is a luxurious refuge. Entering right into the living room, the sight before you can restore one's weary soul. We walk down three steps and on the right hand side is a massive old fashioned fire place that has remained the same in all the time this property has been owned by my family. I honestly believe that the house was built around it.

For one's ultimate cuddling comfort there is a custom made sofa that is so large it should be able to comfortably fit six grown men with room to spare. It is a curved concoction made specifically to face the fireplace. I have some plans for Cam on that sofa. To the left is the entrance to the hall that leads to the kitchen which is so huge that meals are taken in there if wanted, two bedrooms with a shared bathroom in between them and the stairs which go up to the second level that houses four bedrooms and adjoining bathrooms along with the master suite but that extravagant room belongs to my parents for now.

What render's one speechless is the sight right in front of you. You see, the entire back wall is made of this reinforced type of glass that opens up to the scene that Cam only got a small glimpse of upon first arriving here. In this frozen state, we literally look like we are floating on a winter island. His reaction is so priceless that it makes me extremely happy.

He looks over at me and beams with absolute joy on his face. "Why don't we get our things settled and I can show you the outside for a bit before we loose the last of the light outside." "Um...can it wait until tomorrow? I would really like to get settled, change into comfy clothes and veg out in front of that magnificent fireplace and take in the view. Is that alright?" He asks me a bit shyly.

I also see the wheels turning inside his head. He has an ulterior motive for wanting me in front of that fireplace and I digress, I have no issues with his plans what so ever they may be so with a grin on my face I respond with, "As you wish!" I nod my head slightly as well causing him to giggle in embarrassment.

*************************

I hear a deep sigh of contentment come from Cam and I look over at my boyfriend and find myself in awe of him. He is laying on the far end of the sofa with his head on the arm covered by a mound of pillows and alternating his gaze between the fireplace and the view of the outside winter wonderland. He currently has his feet in my lap as I just sat down having come in from the kitchen with some of the best and decadent gourmet hot chocolate a person could ever want.

It is foreign and one of my mother's vices so my father ensures that there is always a supply wherever we are. "Hmmmm... what smells so good babe?" "The best hot chocolate in all the world!" I respond to him with a wink. He giggles again. I love hearing him like this. Carefree, relaxed and completely lazy like. He is breathtaking in his beauty as he begins to sit up reaching out for one of the cups but I pull it out of his reach.

"Hey, don't I get one?", he asks with an adorable looking pout on his face. "I require a bit of payment baby!" "Hmmm...I wonder what I can pay you with?" He has a devilish smirk on his angelic face. I place the cup down on the table and bring my face about an inch from his. I can feel his breath starting to pick up as I feel it on my face and my pulse begins to throb a bit harder.

He bites his bottom lip and that right there undoes me. I plant my lips on his and just nibble on his succulent bottom lip and hear him begin to moan lightly. Every hair on my body stands at attention in response to his moans. I guide him back down on the couch and he opens his legs to make room for me and I nearly loose my mind and self control when my erection brushes up against his.

I can feel it all. Both of our pajamas are pretty thin not leaving much to the imagination. Then he opens his mouth and some of my control slips as I plunder his mouth with my tongue. I feel him wrap himself around my body and begin to grind and moan wantonly. I am beginning to loose the tight grip I have on my control so with all of the strength I have, I pull away from him and we are both breathing so hard trying to catch our breaths.

I run my fingers down the side of his delicate and soft face and smile at him lovingly. "Our hot chocolate will get cold baby. Let's drink it up and then we can cuddle and relax and whatever..." He lowers his lashes but right before he closes his eyes in an attempt to reign his needs in, he gives me this look so filled with lustful need that my erection weeps.

Tonight will be the night. We both cannot go on like this. Every time we are together it gets more and more intense and more than anything else in the world I want to become one with Cam. I want to experience the most intimate of all experiences with him and I know he also wishes for this. I can see it in his eyes, feel it in his kisses and touch.

I have to admit that I am terrified. I have tried to so some research in preparation for it but in the end, I just hope that both Cam and I are ready. I know I am because I have never had so little control over my body, my heart, my soul. He came into my life and just took over and I cannot seem to find anything wrong with that.

So I pull my baby up, give him his cup of hot chocolate, grab mine and lean back against the couch and pull him to me so he is sitting between my legs with his back to my chest. We both sigh happily and whatever happens, happens!