Part 7

"Well now! What do we have here?", I hear Adam in my dreams. Why am I dreaming about Adam. Then I feel myself getting shaken and I finally tune into Cam's distressed voice. "Wake up Conner. Please!" "I'm up baby. What's wrong?" Before he can answer me I hear a throat clear and look right into my best friends gaze. Then my heart stops.

"I am going to go into the kitchen and start some much needed coffee from the look of things. Why don't you two get more presentable." He says this with a bit of mirth in his voice. "Is everyone else here too?" "No Con, just me, however, they will be here in about an hour or two so I suggest we start the day since I have questions!" Then my best friend walks out of my bedroom effectively closing the door behind him.

"Are you okay baby?" "I don't know. I guess it depends on how this conversation goes." I grab onto my baby and put him on my lap. He faces me while straddling my waist wrapping those divine little legs of his around me. "That's not what I meant. Are YOU okay?" A light blush graces his cheeks as he looks down and says, "Oh, um... I'm okay. Well actually, more than okay." He glances back up into my eyes and says, "I feel so amazing and you Conner, you were wonderful. Thank you for making my first time so, so special."

I raise my hand and caress his cheek running my fingers up and down his face just hypnotized by his satiny skin. "Cam?" He begins to close his eyes as he responds in a breathy voice, "Ye - yeah?" "Thank YOU for trusting me enough to make it special for the both of us and thank you for making my first time beyond anything I ever could have imagined!"

Then I planted a sweet little kiss on those amazing lips of his and before we can get carried away, "You two better not be getting busy up there. Conner hurry up and get your ass down here!" My best friend effectively killed our desire for anything more.

"I am going to take a quick shower then I will set you up with a bubble bath. I read somewhere that it's important to soak in a nice warm bath when you are on the receiving end of um, you know!" Oh God how embarrassing. Cam is giggling like a fool. "I understand babe. I am not in a rush to greet Adam and I have a feeling you two may need to talk alone. I will take my time okay." I kiss him gently on the lips and smile at him with love.

*************************

I smell the coffee as I make my way into the kitchen. I am so nervous because I have no clue what will happen. Adam is not just my best friend, he is the first friend I ever had before Milo or Liam came into the picture not too much later on. I hear him fussing around so he is more than likely getting breakfast together as well.

I walk in and stop in the doorway looking at my dear friend cooking like a professional chef. The smells wafting from the kitchen remind my stomach that Cam and I never did make it to dinner. "Are you just going to keep standing there staring at me? Wait, are you staring at my ass? What would your boyfriend say huh!" he says in a mocking shocked voice.

"Dumbass, I am not staring at your ass!" "Why not? It is an exceptional looking ass if I say so myself!" I can't help but laugh at my friend and his weird antics. "Do you need any help?" "Nope, just grab some coffee and sit. We have things to discuss." Great! I start to become anxious with the anticipation of what he might say to me but before I can get to out of control he says, "Stop worrying." He turns towards me and points the spatula at me and says, "You're still my best friend and that will never change. I just need some answers okay!" I nod my head in ascent as I take a sip from my mug.

As he continues to cook breakfast he says, "You know, I have always suspected that you might have been gay but I was just never quite sure. It was really hard to tell with you because quite honestly you never even hinted at your preferences either way." I nod my head to agree even though his back is turned towards me.

"However, the moment Camlo showed up, all bets were off buddy." He turned around laughing at me and I smiled remembering the first day I laid eyes on my baby. "You could not have been more obvious, at least to me. It took the other guys a bit longer to realize just what he meant to you and before you go freaking out again NO. They really don't care either. We are all brothers and there is nothing, certainly not your sexuality, that could come between us understood?"

He was pointing that spatula at me again. "So why are you the only here questioning me?" "Well duh, I am your bestest friend." He turns back to his cooking and I just start to laugh again. "You really aren't mad or grossed out by me loving a guy?" "Sometimes I wonder how you can be so smart. What have I just been saying? No, I don't care who you love. Love is love and that's it. But don't get it twisted there my friend. I am pretty fucking mad at you!"

I started to panic. Loosing Adam would be like loosing a limb. He is such an important and integral part of my life that the thought of him not being in it was causing me to breath hard. I was starting to feel dizzy and before I could hit the floor I felt the arms of my baby wrap around me and sit me down and soothe me back to calmness.

"What the hell is wrong with you Adam? What did you do?" Oh Lord my baby was flipping out on my best friend. "I'm I'm fine. Please calm down baby. It's okay" Well it must not be okay because he proceeds to plant himself right in my lap and face Adam with a really pissed off look on his face. "Listen Cam, drama queen over there got bent out of shape before he gave me a chance to explain why I am so royally pissed off at him."

Cam looks shocked by his words. "Are you homophobic?" "Hell no! Listen stop talking the both of you and just let me finish what I tried to tell you earlier Conner. I am supremely pissed off at you and you only because I am not just your best friend bro. We are thicker than thieves, closer than brothers, better than just friends. So with all that, how could you not tell me you were gay? How could you trust me with every single secret you have and yet not tell me the most important one of them all."

He is hurt. I can hear it in his voice. I must have started crying silently because I felt Cam shush me while nuzzling his face into the side of my neck. I am coming to find that is his favorite place. I wrap my arms around him hard, afraid to look Adam in the face. "Babe go to him. He's your best friend!"

I let go of Cam, get up and walk to where Adam's back is facing me. I just wrap my arms around him and say, "I'm so sorry. I was so scared of loosing you if you did not accept me. I was scared of loosing everything so I just hid it all. I never meant for you to think I don't trust you because you know I do, with my life." I feel him shaking so I let go and he turns around to look at me. He is laughing but his face is wet with tears.

He gives me a big hug and I squeeze the life out of my dear, dear friend. Then he pushes at me and says jokingly, "Hey stop groping me your man is right there and will probably kick my ass." I can hear Cam giggling in the background and am so relieved. "Thank you for accepting me." With the sincerest face I have ever seen on him, Adam responds with, "Beings friends means never having to say Thank You!" Then he walks back to the food laughing like a hyena.

Just as we start getting all of the food on the table, I hear the commotion that comes when Liam and Milo enter a room and become a bit anxious but I look over at Cam and Adam and think to myself, It's going to be okay!