Part 9

Instead of worrying about the crowd that is quickly forming into a much larger one, I look my baby in the eyes and say, "What happened?"  He took a deep breath and I honestly think that inhaling my scent seemed to help him become calmer.  "That rotten bastard tried to, to..."  I held him tighter in my arms.  I also felt Adam come up behind him and just rub his back in an attempt to keep him calm.  

"Well, whatever happened here I have to say I think the outcome is quite lovely.", Liam says while laughing his ass off.  My boys are now surrounding my baby effectively letting everyone know that to get to him, they will need to go through us.  I hear some teachers start to make their way over to us trying to get through the massive crowd.  

At the same time I begin to hear that dumb ass come to.  I begin to let go of Cam in an attempt to turn towards the rotten bastard but Cam wraps his arms around me and holds on tight.  He nuzzles his face in my neck and all I can do is just keep him calm by giving in.

I lift his face so he can look at me and I ask again, "Tell me what happened baby?  I need to understand what's going on."  "I went to the bathroom like we had discussed.  I was not in there more that one or two minutes before Brody came in and locked the door.  I asked him what the hell he wanted but he didn't say anything and the look on his face told me all I needed to know."

He was starting to tremble and I just kept a hold of him as Adam kept soothing him as well.  I saw the beginning of tears starting to form in his eyes.  "His eyes.  It was like he really was not seeing me and he just kept coming towards me and I kept backing up.  He reached for my shirt and tore it when I pulled away but I knew what he wanted and I just kept thinking, if he forces himself on me it will kill me because it will destroy you."

Then he hid his face into my chest and I could feel the tears starting to fall on my shirt.  "Fuck Conner, the side of his shirt is ripped.", I hear Milo say and he is really pissed off.  There are enough teachers around and they are surrounding the creatons as they listen to Cam tell his story.

"He, he was tr -trying to push me into a stall.  I had to do it because I just could not let him touch me Conner."  "Shhhh baby.  It's okay.  Just tell me what you did?"  he looks back up into my face with this incredulous look on his and responds, "Babe, I kicked all of their asses.  There was no way in hell any of them were getting away with whatever they had planned."

I looked down into his face with a confused look on mine.  Then suddenly the reality of the scene in front of me hits me like a brick wall.  "Wait!  Are you telling me that YOU did all of this?"  I motion to the fools on the floor.  "Um, yeah!"  "How the hell did you mange that?"  I ask of him.  "Well before Brody could push me into the stall I used my arms to brace myself and lifted both of my feet and kicked him in the chest effectively making him loose his balance and back up almost towards the door.  When he got his bearings and came for me again, I flew in the air and hit him with a round house kick with enough force to have sent him right through the door."

I had a complete look of shock on my face and I looked behind Cam to see an identical look on Adam's face as well.  "These other three idiots must have been guarding the door but scrambled out of the way when Brody came crashing through.  They all came at me at once but you can pretty much see the end result of their stupid decision.  I knocked Brody out with a back handed smack to his face when he came at me one last time after I put his crew down.  I'm so sorry Conner!"

He was distraught again and I will be damned if this was going to make him feel bad.  "Baby, look at me."  He looks back up at me with a tear stained face and his emotions are just all over the place.  I caress his cheek with my hand and try to will him the calmness that I am feeling.  "Baby, you did nothing wrong.  You were trying to defend yourself and as far as I can tell, they forced your hand."  "I don't like to fight.  I know what I am capable of and I do my best not to ever have to resort to this violence but, I had no choice."

"Hey, hey it's okay.  We all know how they are but Brody well, it's high time this school saw him for what he really is.  A damn bully who is homophobic in his attempt to hide his sexuality and that is much more dangerous.  Although I have to say, I bet he learned his lesson now."  I was laughing and finally, finally my baby smiled and I knew that everything would be okay.

Then I heard Adam from behind my baby as he started to back up to give us more room, "Here is what I am most curious about.  How the hell did you do all of this damage Cam?"  He turns around and looks at my best friend.  Then he begins to really see the scene in front of him and looks from Liam, to Milo to eventually everyone else around us and then he brings his gaze back to me and with a sheepish look on his face says, "I may have forgotten to mention this but my father insisted that I be able to defend myself when he realized that size would be a bit of a challenge for me as well as you know, being the way we are."

"But Cam, you did not just defend yourself, you annihilated them all."  "Like I said, I may have forgotten to mention this but, I am a martial arts champion."  I thought to myself, well damn, that was totally unexpected.