Part 4

It has been almost four months since Senior year started and I must say that my PLAN went right out the window and I really am not too broken up by that. Today is our last day before the winter holiday break begins and I am so excited.

Secretly, Cam and I have been getting to know each other by going out on private dates or meeting up at various hidden rendezvous spots. It has been an education in the physical as well as the emotional senses.

Being with him is so easy. We can talk about absolutely nothing for hours and just be satisfied with each others company. Then there are those days where we are both so sexually charged from our make out sessions that with each passing month, our exploring touches grow bolder.

I reflect back on the very first time we touched each other and the buzzing in my ears that was constant throughout that whole experience. Touching him, being touched by him led to our premature releases with not a single regret between us.

There were times when Cam was so bold he would shock me and then there were times when he was so painfully shy that those were the times my heart would flutter excitedly for him. I could not get enough of him. Kissing him, tasting him, touching him all led me to needing him. I was addicted.

But with all of this being so amazing and wonderful, Brody was keeping his distance but constantly watching Cam like a starving animal. I could easily let the school know that he is just like me but I don't want to give up the control that comes with having my sexual anonymity. Cam feels the same way too.

So the boys and I keep a vigilant watch on him, never leaving him alone. One of us is always by him and so far that has helped keep that schmuck at bay but I feel something brewing in the near future. This is why I am so happy to be going on break. My mates and I all have plans to spend this much needed break together but I am most excited about spending some quality time with Cam.

I have plans set in motion for us to get away for a day. With how heated our make-out sessions have been getting lately, I feel that we are both ready to take the next step and move beyond the barrier of clothing. I fantasize about what it will feel like to feel his skin under my fingertips, against my body all hot and sweaty.

I don't think we are ready to take that final plunge yet but every day I crave the taste of him and in order to fulfill my desire, I need our clothes to disappear once and for all. I know he is more than ready as he is very vocal in communicating his desires, especially in the heat of the moment. It's crazy to look at him and instantly think of him as an ethereal being but get him hot under the collar and all bets are off. The horns come out and this feisty little demon takes control and I am lost to him.

The last bell of the day finally rings and brings me out of my musings. I look over at the man that holds my heart and smile at his happy face as we leave this place for the next couple of weeks. It is Friday and I have requested Cam pack an overnight bag as we are heading to my parents cabin in the woods.

It is quite the luxury. We will revisit it later on in the break with all the other guys but I convinced my parents to let me go up early and get the cabin ready for all of my friends when they join me later on. Cam was able to get permission from his parents to come with me and help me out. I honestly believe that they see us for what we truly even though other people do not. They are so liberal that it does not scare me, their possible knowledge of my relationship with their son.

I had picked up Cam this morning from his house and both of our bags are in my car and we are headed directly to the cabin as it is about a three hour ride. Looking over at Cam as we get into my car, he looks so happy. "So what do you think about stopping off for some dinner half way to the cabin." "Sure that sounds great! Do you have an idea where to go and eat?"

"Yup, I know just the place." I then leaned over and gently placed a kiss on my man's delicate yet plump lips and feel his smile widen and then, we drive off.

*************************

Arriving at our destination almost four hours later, we both get out of the car and I look over at Cam's face to see his reaction to our surroundings. The whole scene is beautiful. This cabin has been in my family for the past five generations and each generation took great care in upgrading this cabin and the magical location it's in. It has been handed down from female to female until now. I am my mother's only child so I will be the first male to own this baby when my mother finally passes which I hope does not occur for a very, very long time.

My parents generation is the most financially sound and my father has made some serious improvements and expansions throughout the years but my mother and grandmother have kept their eyes on him. I laugh to myself at the thought of those tiny women keeping my father in check.

Cam's beautiful face is already captivated by the sight before him. There is a circular driveway that we have parked in the middle of right in front of this large and lavish cabin. There is a breathtaking ancient weeping willow in the center of this circle and in the summertime it it like a summer haven blocking us from direct view. Currently it stands there patiently waiting for the return of it's majestic leaves.

On the other side of this circle is the back drop to what most photographers would call the money shot. It is a winter wonderland of snow, frost and icicles but the best part is the lake and waterfall frozen in time awaiting for the spring to bring them back to life. I hear his intake of breath and I think he finally sees what makes this place so unique. There is a gazebo in the middle of the lake frozen in it's place but in the summer time it floats on the water like a gentle lovers touch.

"Oh my Lord Conner this place is unbelievable. I cannot even imagine what it will look like in the summertime." "If I have it my way, you won't have to imagine it for too long." I respond to him and wink causing him to blush slightly. Ah, there it is. My control slipping quickly with just one of his shy blushes. Damn...