Part 6

I must have fallen asleep. I was having that amazing dream I have been frequently having of Cam doing nasty things to my body. It seemed so much more vivid than before and much more erotic. I could feel his hands pinching my nipples while he sucked me like a professional porn star and I was losing my battle with my self control very quickly.

I could feel his lips around my erection and his tongue swirling around my shaft and it was driving me insane. I started thrusting into his mouth and then I heard him gag a bit and I completely froze. I blinked rapidly and opened my eyes and focused. I looked down and all of my blood went right into my shaft that was currently inside of Cam's plump mouth and oh what a sight to behold.

I felt him push his mouth all the way down my shaft and I swear my erection was leaking profusely just for him. I was in complete shock as I realized that I was not dreaming. He just kept sucking and nibbling and I had to get him to stop or I was not going to last much longer so I sat up and grabbed him under his arms and literally pulled him up my body causing his pants and part of his underwear to crawl down his legs.

I hear him gasp as I surprise not just myself but him and a-line him right next to my penis. He is between my legs and immediately he begins to grind against me lost in his quest to find his release. I cup his face in both of my hands and before I plant a breath stealing kiss on him, I see the look of utter abandonment on his face. He is completely lost in this erotic bubble we have created for ourselves.

Then I see his eyes open up and stare right into my soul as he finally succumbs to his orgasm screaming out my name. This face will become one of my favorite sites forever. This is the face that snaps my control right in half and I give in to the need to let go and release as I bring his lips to mine and kiss him with everything I have inside of me.

I feel wet drops hit the tops of my cheeks and I know that he is silently crying. I wrap myself around him and say, "Shhh baby. It's okay. I've got you and I'm never letting go!" I feel him bury his face in the side of my neck and take a deep breath. The next thing I hear shocks the hell out of me. My baby, my Cam is snoring softly. I close my eyes and follow right after him.

*************************

I wake up suddenly as I feel movement on top of me. I am hot and sticky! I look down at my whole world and smile as my baby starts to wake up. He looks up at me and blushes so ofcourse, I cannot let him get away with that. "Oh don't get all shy on me now!" He is giggling as he hides his face in my chest and I start to laugh rather boisterously.

"Come on baby. We have to get up and take a shower. Then we need to eat dinner because it is already late." I look around trying to gauge the time but all I see is darkness. The only light we have is the glow from the magical fireplace in front of us. We could not have been out for more than a couple of hours but darkness really does descend out here in the wild.

"Ugh...I'm a bit stuck on you babe!" I lift Cam's face with my hand and look into his eyes and with a smirk I say, "I'm stuck on you too!" Then I wink and he blushes while giggling and my heart just warms at the sight and sound of the happiness coming from my Cam.

We get up eventually and go to my room where we will both be staying tonight and go directly into the attached bathroom. "Oh can we take a bubble bath? Please?", Cam begs me and I decide to make him a deal. "Baby, we can do whatever you want but after we eat. After earlier today I think we are going to need our strength tonight." Ah there it is, my favorite color...BLUSH!

"Let's clean up a bit and then go eat because I am starving baby and not just for food." "Oh, okay!" He responds rather quietly. I walk over to him because I can feel him trying to hide himself from me and that just won't do. "Hey, what's wrong?" He looks up at me and I can see the beginning of a tear form on the edge of his eye. He looks down again and whispers out, "Um, is that all you want?" I lift his face to meet my gaze. "Baby, Cam... I want it all with you. I am ready to put it all out on the line for you. All you have to do is say the word." I see the tear drop run down his face and I wipe it away with the pad of my thumb.