"He's just hungry"

Dust pov:

Today's just like any other day: waking up from bed, changing my clothes, going downstairs to eat breakfast, seeing Horror trying to kill Killer and Cross- wait what!?

Why is Horror trying to kill them?! And- what tf happened to the kitchen?! As I walk inside I see Nightmare sitting at the dinner table drinking his mornings coffee. He notices me coming closer and probably knows my confusion.

"Before you ask, while we were all sleeping, Killer and Cross got hungry and tried to go to the kitchen to cook something. But then they got in a argument and accidentally left the stove open. And then this all happened after Horror woke up."

"But, how will we have a breakfast if the whole kitchen got exploded?" I ask as I watch Horror getting pulled away from the other two, by blue strings. "W-we could maybe order something?" Asks Cross, scared from the bigger skeleton. "I don't think there are any stores open. It's some festival today or whatever." Speaks his coworker with hate leaking from his 'eyes'. And it didn't really help Horror to calm down. "Horror, calm down! We will just go to another au and pick something to eat." I said, hoping that it will calm him down.

Horror calms down and glares at the two skeletons who are taking a step behind. "D-does anyone know where we can eat?" Asks Error while he slowly puts the other down. "Egh, it's like there's a festival in every other Au. There's too much positivity going around this multiverze!" Groans Nightmare as he rubs his head, probably having a headache. "Are you sure there isn't any Au that has atleast ONE spark of negativity that could bring us there?" Cross asked, this time slowly walking behind Error who jerked a bit. "No... there's nothing." "Great, now we all have to stay here waiting for boss to feel a negative feeling in one of those dumb Au's." I say, walking to the living room.

Error pov.

Dust goes outside the kitchen, Nightmare is still rubbing his head from the stress, Killer is sitting closer to Nightmare (away from Horror) while Horror is mumbling something that we're probably glad we didn't understand. And Cross is still hiding behind me..Great.

"I'm s-sorry for you all but I have some b-business to attend. C-ciao!" A portal appeared before me and after I walk to the other side, I could hear Cross screaming for his life. 'Heh, glad that I left.' I thought, not noticing someone sitting on my couch(?) We make eye contact and he smiles at me. "Goodmorning Error! How are you?" He asks. I sit next to him and take a random puppet that I haven't finished yet. " yeah, I-I'm fine... W-what about you?" He makes himself comfortable and answered: "Hmm, I'm fine like usual, but Dream told me that every Au are having a great time and no negative feelings are around here. That made us thinking, if there's something wrong with the bad guys..?" I sighed.

"L-let's see..Cross and Killer have accidentally burned the kitchen and there are no food left. T-they can't buy o-or order any food because , like you said, there's a f-festival going on and Nightmare can't go through ot-ther Au cause of the positivity. So yeah..not pretty good for them." "Oh that's just sad. I wish I could help-" He cut himself of and froze in his place. Until he puked.. "W-wHAt ThE HelL, S-SquId!?" I ask trying to calm myself down. "Sorry, sorry..why don't you ask them for permission if I could come over with some food! I can cook really good and can help them repair their kitchen." I sat there, thinking for a moment. "HHmm.. I-it depends on what you'll make and if I would like to eat it."

"I was actually talking about the bad guys, where most of them are mortals and really need the food and you don't even need any food or drinks..but whatever. Anyway, I will probably make some omelet and backen and maybe something else for breakfast and for dinner.. I will probably think of something later." He sits there waiting for my answer and since I have nothing else to do, I thought: 'It's just one of our biggest enemy, what could go wrong?'

Time skip (+3de pov)

As Error and Ink teleport back to the mansion, the first thing they see is an angry Horror with a broom trying to get Cross of from the lantern. Killer and Dust are hiding behind the couch and Nightmare is just chilling and drinking his (second) coffee. "Well, isn't this an interesting morning?" Ink asks catching the attention from the rest. Silence filled the room for a moment, everyone was looking at the little artist. "What the funk?" Asks Murder killing the silence.