Their birth (part 3)

It's been 4 years after having the twins and Moku. They grew up very fond of each other. They even got stronger and have their powers under good control after all the training. Well, it's still far from Dreams and Nightmares level but it's still very impressive from 4 year old children (despise the fact their bodies look bigger then the past Dreamtale brothers)

(Yes, in my AU. If a soul gets created by the mix of two different magic, the body of the child will automatically transform into the size of a 6 year old. Pls don't come after me, it's just an au)
_________________________________________
Ink pov:

"There, all done. I can finally rest!" I stared at the fixed codes of the universe. It was a tiring day, it's even midnight in this au. But atleast it's finally over, I just need to splash some ink on the ground with my amazing Broomie and-

...

And Nightmare had to show up. Great, just like I wanted. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the useless creator of the multiverze. Where are your friends?"
He crossed his hands and smirked while glaring down at me. I just leaned against a tree and sighed. "First, it's protector not creator. Second, where my friends are is none of your business."

"That's just sad.." He acted sad and wipes a fake tear away. Classic Nightmare, I sometimes feel this weird feeling that makes me somehow sad for that poor octopus.

It's called pity

Since when do you feel pity for that octopus looking skeleton that stinks like rotten apples?

Damn, didn't need to go that deep

I just stated facts

True

I'm sure it's just a feeling for a second

Yeah, Ink always feels 'red' for Nootmare

Ha, Nootmare. I still love it.

Pity? Wow, looks like I do feel something else than red for him. But I don't even know what's worse, the fact he runs after his brother for a damn apple or the fact he only shows up when you think you're finally done with the worst part. Oh, nevermind. I still feel red at the moment.

Told ya

"Welp, I sure love to talk more but I'm kinda in a hurry so.." I turned my back against him and took a step further before dodging a black tentacle hitting the surface instead. "Ow, come on. Why not having this conversation a bit longer. I really would like to discuss about our last battle."

Our last battle? Creators?

Last battle?

Oh! I remember, you splashed red paint on his face and threw him right through a portal you created!

Oh!

I remember that!

It was so hilarious!

He was still recovering from that fall. 

That's why it was so quiet the past few days.

Oh! Now I remember. "Oh, Nightmare. You're still angry because I beated you the last battle? Or is it because you got so humiliated, you decided to hide in your bed and wait until you were done complaining about how you got beaten by someone else beside your own brother?"

He didn't like that one bit. Two other tentacles rush after me as I find my way on a tree, staring down and fight the urge to laugh. He looks just like an angry grandpa! How hilarious. But it's getting a little tiring right now, let's just get this done.