"He's just hungry" part 2

"What the funk?" Asks Murder, killing the silence. Nightmare puts his coffee down and walks to the two while asking: "Do you mind explaining why he's here, Error?"
"Actually.. yeah. Squid will explain things, while I will be sitting and waiting." He goes to the coach where Killer and Murder are still hiding. And the attention went back to Ink.

"Well, isn't this awkward.." Ink waves and puts a little friendly smile on his face. "Hello! No need to panic. I just heard that your kitchen is broken and that you don't have anymore food left." "And why would you care?" Asks Cross, crossing his arms, almost forgetting his little situation right now. "I just thought that you might need some help with it. I can cook very good! And while you eat I can fix the kitchen for you!"

Horror got hopes in his eye after hearing that, but it got sucked away by Nightmare telling the other to mind his own damn business. "Well, that's sad. Guess ya'll can handle from here. Welp, guess you don't want to taste my homemade brownies that I hoped to share it with you all."

'The funk did he get that from?!' Thought Killer looking confused at the artist holding a basket filled with warm chocolate brownies. The smell came across the whole living room. Horror, who's obsessed with food, dropped his broom and stormed towards Ink. "Horror, no!" The others tried to stop the tallest, but there was nothing that could stop him when he's hungry.

Until one skeleton could. A portal of ink appeared on the floor next to the little skeleton and he reaches his hand with the basket above of that portal. Horror saw that and immediately stopped. Ink just stared with a blank face and told him to sit down and then he would get the brownies.

Unexpected by the others, Horror did what the skeleton told him and sat down on the couch a bit further from the glitched one. "Good, here you go big guy." Ink gives the basket to him and he smiles at the delicious food he just got. One by one, Horror eats the brownies. The others want to taste a few by the look of how delicious it is. But didn't dare to bother the hungry one. "While you all can wait, I'm going to fix the kitchen and then I'll cook something. Is that understood?" Ink grabs the broom from the ground and walks to the kitchen without expecting an answer.

Everyone looked at their leader and Nightmare glared at the destroyer. "What? Be grateful that I brought a good chef that will even bother to clean your kitchen." He picks a brownie from the basket without any hesitation and opens a window where he watches Undernovale.

Half an hour has passed and Ink is done with the kitchen, now he will start with the food. Before he begins, he leans over to check the others and surprisingly, they all act just fine. Dust and Killer are arguing over something unimportant, Error is almost done watching his serie, Nightmare's in his room, reading something or some ships, Cross left to hang out with Epic. And Horror is nowhere to be seen. 'Hmm? Where did big boy go?' Ink looked around for a second, but decided to ignore it and went further with his business. But when he turned around, he bumped against a tall being, making him jump a bit surprised. He looks up and sees Horror standing before him. "Ehm, do you need something?" He asks, the other was still quiet, somehow Ink could read his experience by telling himself that the other is a bit nervous or shy. "I..You baked brownies, cleaned the kitchen and decided to cook something for us. I would like... to repay you..by maybe helping you in the kitchen..?" Horror tried avoided eye contact with the artist, making the other chuckle from it. "Well, if it doesn't bother you I might need a couple of hands for this task. Thanks, Horror." He smiles at the taller and walks to the table. Horror, who never felt that smile in ages, felt a bit relieved and smiles while following the other.

More time skip cause I'm lazy af

More hours passed and the gang still waited for the food. Killer was the least patient of them all "When will that damn food arrive!?" He asks, clearly showing his annoyance through his voice. "I understand your anger, Killer. But don't yell at us like we're the ones holding you back from the funking food." Cross answers. "Agh, dammit! For the first time in my life do I have to agree to that butthole. Where's that funking food or I will turn insane!" Murder, has been going in circles for the past few minutes to keep him busy, but he got tired and sat down next to Cross, who's sitting next to Killer. "But aren't you already insane?" Killer asks, smirking at the end of his sentence. Murder glares at him and was at the point to start a fight if Nightmare didn't stop him by saying: "Just be a bit more patient, you fools. I thought that negativity will give me more strength, but all I get is headache from the bullships you'll have!" They stayed quiet for a bit and Error was the only one who broke the silence.

"Heh, i-imagine they're already done with everything a-and Horror started eating everything with Ink who has completely forgotten us-s." They stare at the destroyer and they started to overthink what he said. 'What if that's true, I mean, Horror is the least patient of us if it comes with food and that artist might forget us existing..' Killer thought glancing at the door of the kitchen and back to the ground. Cross puts his hands in his stomach and started questioning himself. While Murder has fully trust with Horror, waiting a bit more or would atleast share the food with them, but Ink is another story. Nightmare enjoyed the little negative thoughts around the room and yet a bit annoyed by Error who made his kids- I mean his employees question their entire life choices. A moment of silence came... they all stared at each other and glance at the door. "Alright, I can't take it anymore!" Killer jumps from his seat and runs to the door, followed by Cross and Murder. Nightmare and Error just casually walk to the kitchen while telling the others to slow down, so they won't break the whole door down. "DON'T EAT THE FOOD!!-" all three of them yelled while smashing the door open. Surprisingly getting welcomed with the smell of delicious food and when they all stand up, they see a table filled with many kinds of food, each of them from other countries from the surface(our world). Horror and Ink stood surprised, staring at the group. "Guess you could say that the food is served..?" Ink spoke looking at his new big friend with an awkward smile. Horror smile back and looks at the food he and his partner just made. He felt very proud of himself and Ink. They all gathered together and ate everything that was on the table. Killer and Cross cried from the relief of having this wonderful dinner. Murder gives compliments to his friend and told him that he should be the chef of the kitchen. Nightmare usually doesn't like any positive feelings, but he ignored this one and just tried to enjoy the moment for now. And Error and Ink talked with each other about plans and other stuff.

Ink pov:

"And that's what has happened! Did you'll enjoy it?" I ask. I just told the whole story to my two great friends and they seem to like it. "It's amazing! Please do tell us another one, Ink!" Spoke the youngest. The oldest interrupted her and said: "Sister, I think that we should let the little artist rest for a moment." "Ah right, my apologies, Ink." I smiled, "quiet alright, my Goddess! I will try to remember another story, but for now I will have to go back and check the Au's." I smiled and bowed down for the two Goddesses. After that I left while waving to the youngest.

And I hope you enjoyed the little story that I told. I promise to find another one for your entertainment! Like you already know, I have a little problem to remember most things, so if any of you remember any stories that I haven't told you yet, please share it in the comments! Have a nice day/night/afternoon!
_________________________________________

Author pov!

Hello, hello! This is the author, I just want to make things a bit clear for the ones who didn't understand. What Ink hast told you just now is true, you can all put any requests if you like. I may pick some, but it mostly depends on my mood and motivation. Also this is my first time making stories in wattpad, so please don't dudge too much! I'm still learning! Anyway, I wish you all a great time and don't forget from what we've learned in this story! Always make sure to eat good enough and never cook in the middle of the night. (Like Cross and Killer did)

BYE!!