Their birth (backstory, cause i have no other idea)

Two beings, so similar and yet.. so different. Like two drops of water, but from different rivers. They have different stories, different paths, different interests, and different types, and again, they still seem similar. As much as they hate each other, deep down, they both know that in the end, it will be them together against the world.

But why? Why, out of all creations, are the protector and destroyer of the multiverze so important to each other. Nobody knows, not even themselves. Until, a miracle was born by one of the biggest fights of the two oldest 'gods'.
_________________________________________
??? years ago/ the tension in between

'The AU was almost destroyed. There's still a chance to restore it. But first, he needs to leave.' The protector glares ahead at his nemesis while the destroyer proudly smirks back as he enjoys the sound of victory.

"Error! I'll give you one last chance.. leave this AU before I will have to force you!" As answer, the other just laughed.
"Oh, prOtector.. y0u seri0usly can't adm¡t your l0$s, can you?" He chuckled once more before he summoned three of his gaster blasters and pointed them at the protector. "Don't w0rry, I will make it quick, so you w0n't have ¥o embARrass your$eLf any fuRther."

While the two fight each other, the human child from this destroyed world, named Frisk, just came out of their own hiding spot, and the first thing they see is a disaster. The whole surface collapsed, buildings and trees were on fire while survivors tried to escape and find a place to hide. Frisk runs around and finds the saving point. A few kilometers ahead of it, they see two skeletons fighting each other. One completely black and glitched sign all over him while the other is white with a black spot on his right sheeck and has a huge paintbrush as a weapon. Frisk can't help but feel like these two look very similar to their friend named Sans. They don't know which one is supposed to be the bad guy in this fight, but one thing they do know is that this fight needs to stop.

The human child runs to the save point and tries to summon a save screen. But unfortunately, one of the two skeletons notices them. "Hey! Get the h€// a₩ay! You-u-u uSelE$$ an0Mal-ly!"

Error summons his red bones and blue strings and strikes them at the child. Ink saw his movements and immediately threw black paint at the child for protection. But both the destroyer and protector were surprised by the movement of their magic. The paint, strings, and bones all float straight to the saving point. The magic of both 'gods' and the power of the saving point was so strong combined together that a huge explosion startled them both as they defended their eye sockets from the lightning.

As their vision slowly started to get clearer, both Ink and Error froze at the effect the explosion made. The whole AU was gone. Only a few codes that survived were the magic of the protector and destroyer. But the rest of the world became nothing but a new part of the anti-void. The human child that tried to reset was gone, along with all the other monsters and humans. The only thing that has somehow survived was a big black inky blob with blue strings al over it.

Ink and Error are still surprised by the aftermath of this, but they are fastly recovered by curiosity. They keep staring at the black blob. Ink, who was the most curious and excited from the two, walks closer to the thing. Error just silently followed him from behind, also feeling a little curious about the source that caused all this. Ink kneels down and stubbornly pokes the thing with his finger. Once he touches it, the ink ball starts to move like a pudding. Until then, it started to keep moving on its own and tried to make a form out of itself. The two skeletons kept staring as it got splitsed in two. One was covered with more strings, and the other was covered with a colorful mix of pink and yellow. Ink was fascinated by it, and without thinking, he picked up one of the two blobs. He carefully picked up the one with more color as he held it close. He couldn't help but smile at it.. as if something big will happen soon. It feels like chelly, and the pink and yellow color kept driving around through the black ink. But not only the looks fascinated him, the magic kept pulling him, and it felt like it screamed for his presence.