Their birth (part 2)

I forgot to mention in the first part. Since we watchers/creator's know about everything and are the only ones (including one more person) know the existence of the children of Ink. One of the us was kind enough to create an AU where it has a house big enough for many to live in and Ink can change it if he decides to. And this AU is called "Home" because this is the place where Ink, his children (and someone else) live in. And no other AU is ever able to (expect if the creator of this AU wants to) enter that au without Inks permission. Like the Doodle Sphere at this point.
(If any of you didn't understand then please ask which part you didn't get, I will try my hardest best to make it more clear.)
_________________________________________
It has been 1 week after adopting the twins. All four children got pretty good along. At first PJ and Gradient had to get used to have more siblings, but that didn't stop from liking their youngest siblings. The more they hang out, the more they got along! Shine was a bit shy at first, but thanks to Gradients patient, They seemed to become closer then the other two and Ink was very happy with it. But yet, Shade isn't really out of his shelf as they say. Even tho Shade liked his new siblings and of course his own sister, he still couldn't ignore the fact that he exists through an accident. And the more he thinks of it the more he starts to doubt his whole life choices. It feels like he can't face the world, knowing his own bloodline and their history. As much as he 'likes' his biological father who's named Dream, he still feels ashamed to be his son, it just doesn't sound right... How can you live like that?
_________________________________________

It's dinner time, the whole family, sitting in one table. The twins beside each other, PJ and Gradient on the opposite side of the twins. While Ink, the mother is on the end of the table. It was a peaceful time, until an Au got in danger again. Ink groaned as he puts his fork and knife down. "Welp, guys. I guess this my sign to move." He smiled a little sad as he stands up. He grabs his paintbrush and gives each one of them a kiss on their heads. "Enjoy dinner without me and try not to make a mess before I come back. Maybe then I will look for any presents!" He smiled at the minors as he walks out of the dinner room. "Please be careful!" Speaks the only girl on the table right before he opens the front door. "Of course I will! It won't take long, bye!" And he was gone. Silence filled the house for a moment before they went further with their arguments between the two oldest. Shine glanced at her brother, noticing him being so silent. Even tho he wasn't very talkative, she still knew it wasn't a very good sign. Ever from the first day, she knew something was off with Shade. She sometimes tries to help him by hanging more out with him and her brother appreciates it of course, and yet it doesn't really change much. Sometimes it makes her feel a little guilty and anxious, but she still has hope for her brother as time went on.

After dinner was done, Shine and Shade stayed behind to clean the table. And one of them took that as advantage to start the conversation. "Hey... Shine?"
Shine couldn't help but flinch and she turns her head towards her twin brother. "Yes?" It was quiet for a few seconds before the other started talking again. "Do you ever wonder... if there's a purpose for us..?" "A..purpose?" She asks quit confused. Shade nodded and hesitantly looks up to her. "Yeah, like having a goal of life. Like mom, his purpose is to be the protector of the multiverze. Or.. Dream, he is the Guardian of positivity. What's our purpose?" Shine tried to think as she processes the question that her brother gave her. "Well, I don't think I really..  know." Shade nodded silently as he looks at the ground. Shine felt a bit heavy and tried to think as hard as she could. But she truly didn't know. "..I'm sorry.."
Shade stares in confusion at the other. "What?" Shine didn't dare to make eye contact as she kept looking down. "I'm sorry.. for not knowing. I-.. still don't have the knowledge that you're looking for, but I will try my hardest to find that answer." Of course, who could blame her? Shade wasn't the only one who existed for 1 week, she also doesn't have all the answers. And now Shade had to give her pressure for that. He walks to her and he silently embraces her. It didn't didn't take long before the other held him close. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. I just still.. nevermind. I'm sorry for pressuring you. I know you tried to help me. And yet I ignored that and always forget that I'm not alone. Could you forgive me..?" The last was a hesitated whisper as he hugs his sister more tighter, but she still heard him and nodded against his shoulder not feeling like talking anymore.