• Ajax Petropolis • WEDNESDAY

< 1156 words >>

I was sleepy, like everyone else probably at two in the morning. The sound of my phone woke me up. Someone texted me.

Well, who would have guessed, it's Ajax.

Quickly but lazily, I grabbed my phone and got out of bed

Quickly but lazily, I grabbed my phone and got out of bed. I knew that if Mrs. Weems saw that I slept in the same room with him, I would probably be expelled from this school.

I grabbed my charger and quickly left the room. Ajax's room was a few doors away from mine. I passed the room of Wednesday and Enid, Rowan and Xavier and Bianca and Yoko.

I knocked on his door and walked in.
He was lying in his bed with his typical blue cap on his head.

„Hey Y/n." - he said with a smile, getting up.

„Hey Ajax." - I replied with a tired voice.

"by the way, I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"It's okay, I'm glad I could at least help you fall asleep."

"Actually... I lied a bit here."

„What? Are you kidding Ajax?" - I got pissed, why the fuck does he wake me up in the middle of the night just to come here.

He quickly got up and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry, but listen to me! Y/n please." - he said in a slight whimper.

He got even closer. I had to lift my head up because of our height difference. Ajax was almost 6.2 feet and I was barely 5.7.

I felt one of his hands squeezing my waist. My breathing was getting heavier but why?

He looked at me for longer than usual. We had a serious stare battle before he spoke again.

- „my god... you're so beautiful." - he whispered, his other hand touching my cheek.

He smiled and obviously stared at my lips. I decided that I would do what he apparently wanted, even though the compliment caught me off guard.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He pulled me even closer. After a while he forced me to open my mouth and immediately shoved his tongue into my mouth.

But it wasn't unpleasant. I felt like I've been waiting for this all my life. We were getting more and more turned on and I was getting hotter.

I slid my hands under his shirt, touching his flat stomach. I could feel his whole body shaking, but he quickly took off his shirt anyway, showing off his long, slim torso.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed passionately and slowly, his big nose digging into my cheek.

After a while he laid me on his bed and, still between my legs, he threw himself on my neck, kissing it and biting lightly from time to time.

"I want you so much..." - he whimpered softly, pressing his body closer to mine. I felt a bulge on my stomach. We both knew what it was.

He pulled my pajama top off of me, showing my lacy black bra that I had put on before going out to see him.

He kissed my cleavage then moved down to my stomach. He kissed every inch of my body, turning me on even more.

"Ajax..." - I moaned softly, catching my breath.

His hands explored the curves of my body until he grabbed the waistband of my shorts. He slowly took them off me then looked up to make sure he had my permission.

I nodded my head and relaxed. Ajax knelt in front of the bed and pulled me closer to him.

He gently spread my thighs and started kissing them, knowing how much pleasure it gives me.

I could feel his breath on my lower parts. His fingers gripped the hem of my underwear, pulling it off me.

He was smiling. Even though I couldn't see his face, I felt his desire only through the way he touched me.

He gently touched my pussy, fascinated by how wet I was already.

He put his mouth on my clit and kissed it.

I moaned and arched my back in pleasure. After a while, I felt two fingers slide inside me.

He licked and kissed me as if he had been waiting for this all day. I think that's why he called me here.

the other one of his hands slid into his shorts, under which he sure had no underwear.

I heard him moan as his tongue sped up faster and faster, giving me more and more pleasure.

I pressed his face against my crotch, and he knew immediately what to do.

I heard his hand rubbing against the fabric of his pants, he was jerking off.

I cried with delight as I was on the verge of finishing.

He whimpered against my pussy, being close too.

I think we finished at the same time. Ajax quickly licked his lips and got up from his current position.

He quickly took off his shorts, which were in his cum.

apparently I had a point.

He was standing in front of me now, and even though he had just finished, he still seemed ready for another round.

He pulled himself up and leaned against the wall beside his bed. I sat on his lap, rubbing against his body. I wanted to make him hotter, and I think I succeeded.

He held my hips in his hands, moving them to please both of us.

I got up on my knees and let him guide his dick right into my entrance.

I slowly sat on top of him, letting him gently slide into me.

Ajax moaned, moving me up and down.

He grabbed the clasp of my bra and undid it efficiently, then tossed it off the bed.

While I was jumping on him, he put one of my breasts in his mouth, sucking it gently.

I whimpered his name, turning him on more.

He slightly furrowed his eyebrows and let out a quiet whimper, heralding the end.

was he really that horny that he could finish in such a short time?

He pulled me close, biting my collarbone.

- „are you done? really?" - I asked, slightly disappointed.

"S-sorry," - he apologized to me, whimpering softly.

"It's okay, I'm not done with you yet." - I told him, throwing him flat on his back on the bed.

I took both his wrists in my hand and placed them above his head.

I started to move my hips, making his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"y/n...please..." - he begged me, trying to get out of my grip.

His back arched as he grew louder.

I jumped on them faster and harder, feeling that I was about to finish again.

Before I knew it, my cum was dripping onto his stomach and Ajax was panting, his face red from exhaustion.

"baby...you were such a good boy..." - I said, kissing his lips.

he hugged me to him, calming his own breathing.

I kissed his neck softly as we both calmed down.