• Ajax Petropolis • Dom •

(2179 words)

(for this story lets pretend that nobody is in a Nevermore school)

I was at Ajax last night. We were watching a movie when I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat. His parents weren't home, so I had easy access to the kitchen.

The house was quiet, also due to the fact that it was practically the middle of the night.

I quickly ran down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I thought I'd make us sandwiches.

I was in the middle of getting the ingredients out of the fridge when suddenly music started playing from the TV speakers.

Because the living room in his house was connected to the kitchen, as soon as the song started playing, I jumped in fear.

I turned around and saw the song The Weeknd - Call out my name playing on the TV.

Lucky for Ajax making fun of me, it's my favorite song. That's why I didn't care too much about it and went back to chopping the ingredients.

After a long time, I heard quiet footsteps behind me, and almost immediately I turned in that direction.

I saw him with a huge smile on his face which made me smile too.
Then I knew he wasn't here for no reason.

„Hey darling." - I said enthusiastically.

"Hi, what are you doing down there?" - he asked, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

„Sandwiches for us."

„Yeah? What if I want something else?" - he asked again, kissing my neck.

„what do you mean?"- I asked flirtatiously, a slight chuckle escaping my lips.

„Oh, you know what I mean." - he said, kissing my neck even more.

I guess he wanted to take advantage of his parents' absence.

I turned to him and let him kiss me.

He pulled me close, his big warm hands on my bare stomach.

Our kisses were passionate and long. We enjoyed ourselves while the music in the background turned us on even more.

His hands roamed my ass down to my back thighs.

He picked me up and set me down on the kitchen table, continuing to kiss me more and more.

Now he didn't have to lower his head to be able to reach my mouth, so he took advantage of the fact that he could now use me completely. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me.

I grabbed his hands and placed them near the hem of my shirt, and he immediately slid them under it.

Our bodies were pressed together as I felt him undo my bra, I didn't try to stop him.

As soon as he did and his lips left mine, I took off my baggy top and quickly dropped it to the ground beside us.

I slowly slid my bra off my shoulders and it fell to his feet.

He smiled with one side of his mouth, and after a moment of staring at my half-naked body, I grew shyer than before.

I guess he does that to me.

His hands landed on my breasts, gently massaging them with his fingers.

He kissed and bit my neck lightly. I felt my pants getting wet.

After a while he trailed his kisses down, kissing one breast, then the other.

he was kissing my stomach as he finally got down on his knees and grabbed the sides of my shorts.