• Xavier Thrope • SUB •

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 😍🤝🏻
☃️

(yeah i made him call y/n mommy💀)

(1503 words)

It was a day like any other, 10 pm and I was sitting in my room, on the phone, bored as always. However, something was different.

I was extremely horny.

Xavier was sharing a room with me for the day, at least that's what Mrs. Weems had assigned me.

Me and him have had something more than friendship for a long time, so I decided to use him a little.

As soon as he entered the room, I immediately followed him. He didn't even seem to notice me.

he was standing at his desk. I quickly followed him and before he looked back I was behind him.

„Xavier...?" - I asked.

he jumped up and turned to me, obviously surprised by my presence.

I walked over to him, almost pressing my body against him.

he quickly pushed his hair out of his face and cleared his throat.

„What are you doing here?" - he asked nervously, looking down at me.

„The principal assigned me to share a room with you..." - I said, putting my hands on his waist.

he swallowed loudly.

I stood on my tiptoes and leaned up to his ear, whispering:

„I'm so horny, I need someone to help me..."

„What? no way!" - he said loudly.

I pulled away from him and turned the other way. However, when I was at the door, I heard a loud sigh and Xavier calling my name.

I turned around to see him on his knees with his hands behind his back. He had his zip unzipped and his head down.

I walked over to him with a smile, I think he gave in to me.

I lifted his head with my hand so that he would look at me.

„Do with me what you want, ma'am." - he said softly, moving his hips slightly.

„good boy..." - I said softly, taking off my blouse.

He looked like he had completely surrendered to me. He was breathing really fast, which made me think he was terribly nervous because he was waiting for this moment.

But I decided to excite him a little more.

„get up." - I said walking over to him.

he immediately stood up, hands still behind his back.

His eyes followed mine, carefully watching my every step. I got close enough to him that our bodies were pressed together.

I started kissing his neck slowly, sure it would excite him to the limit. I knew how much it turned him on.

I grabbed the corner of his shirt, lifting it up, helping him take it off.