•Ajax Petropolis•SUB(?)

REQUESTED

(2029 words )

I was sitting in my room reading a book. It was definitely late. So late that I should probably sleep.

I lazily turned to the other side, turning the page.

Suddenly, a soft knocking sound reached my ears. Someone clearly didn't want to make noise, but wanted to wake me up at the same time.

„come in!" - I shouted quite quietly, trying not to make so much noise.

Ajax quickly slipped into my room. He closed the door behind him and stood in the middle of the room, nervously adjusting his gray short shirt.

„Ajax?" - What are you doing here? I asked, setting the book aside.

„I wanted to talk." - he said quickly, lowering his head down.

"come on, sit down." - I said as I sat up and made room for him next to me.

he sat down efficiently, and I immediately put my hand on his thigh and stroked his thigh with my thumb.

„Enid dumped me." - he said, keeping his head still down.

I studied his face without taking my eyes off him. I didn't know what I could do to make him feel better.

„Ajax it's gonna be fine." - I said helplessly, trying to cheer him up a bit.

he turned to me and smiled slightly before looking down at his legs again.

"I'm so down. It broke me." - he said quietly.

„i can comfort you..." - I said softly, running my hand along his arm, barely brushing his skin with my fingers.

he turned his head back to me. His gaze occasionally flicked from my mouth to my eyes. Mine as well as the rest.

At one point he came closer to me and kissed me. Our tongues touched each kiss, wrapping around each other.

my hand traveled along his chest as he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

„I don't know if we should..." - he said after a moment, still holding me pressed against him.

I bit my bottom lip lightly and smiled, looking straight into his eyes.

- "ah, fuck it."he said after a moment, tilting me over, now on top of me, continuing to kiss me lustfully.

I then flipped him over onto his back and sat on his crotch, catching his neck and tilting his head back one at a time.

„First you have to prove to me that you deserve it, my love." - I said, looking at his slightly open, smiling mouth.

„And how should I do it, princess?" - he asked, grabbing my hips.

„You have to be good." - I said after a moment with a slight smile.

he smiled back, then pulled his cap over his eyes and smiled even wider.

„Then do with me what you want, my lady." - he said quietly, folding his arms above his head, revealing a piece of his smooth stomach.