•Tyler Galpin• SUB

(2170 words)

I didn't know how I ended up in this situation, standing in my bedroom and feeling my best friend's kisses on my warm neck.

He pressed me against the door I had locked behind us earlier.

His hands gripped either side of my neck, lifting my head up.

He pulled his lips away from my neck after a moment, panting slightly next to my ear. I looked at him, his lustful eyes locked on my already hickey-covered neck.

He looked up at me and I felt the same excitement as he did. After a while he straightened up and kissed my lips.

Butterflies filled my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.

"fuck Y/n..." - he whimpered under his breath between kisses, his hands tightening around my waist.

We kissed more and more passionately, and his hands slowly slipped under my shirt, but for now he wasn't focusing on my body, only on my lips, which he craved so much.

- „make me beg for mercy... I can't hold back anymore." - he pleaded with me, grabbing my hands and placing them under his shirt.

I looked at him and he looked me in the eyes again and said softly.

„Please..." - he added, frowning slightly.

Fuck, he makes me feel something.

I broke away from the door and led him to the bed. His eyes stayed on mine, even when he finally sat down on the bed in front of me.

The way he looked up at me, his face almost begging for relief, made me feel hot.

He writhed uneasily, as if waiting to be able to touch me again. He held my hands in his, looking at my face as if mesmerized.

I sat on his lap with my legs bent, placing my hands on his neck. His hands immediately landed on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

„What are you doing to me..." - he whispered, sliding his hands down my ass.

„what you want me to do, pretty boy..." - I smiled, kissing his neck.

I heard a soft, deep moan directed right into my ear as soon as my lips made contact with his skin.

one of my hands roamed his body. He let me explore, he wanted me to know how horny he was for me and how long he had been waiting for this.

I focused more and more passionately on his neck, wanting to last as long as possible. His hands slowly moved to my waist again, grabbing it and holding it tight.

my kisses made short, distinctive sounds as my hips started to move slowly back and forth by themselves.

my body was filling with adrenaline and my lungs were barely filling with air. I felt the warmth go through me as his smooth hands lightly brushed my cheek.

I tore my mouth from his neck, seeing that it was now filled with bright pink spots as well.

I looked at him and he was panting like never before. He efficiently avoided my gaze, as if he was ashamed.

„why so shy?" - I asked laughing under my breath.

„You're the one who makes me like this..." - he whispered back, bringing his open mouth close to mine, but not yet touching.

I looked at his mouth. It didn't embarrass me anymore. Not any more.

„Please don't make me wait... I'll finish with just this..." - he panted and I felt his hips move slightly under me.