• Rowan Laslow •SUB(?)

im high as fuck while writing this holy shii

{1538 words}

REQUESTED

I was lying on the bed with a book in my hand. It was a terribly boring evening. Rowan was at the computer, ignoring me all day.

I knew he was about to come to me on his knees.

Well, I wasn't too far wrong.

„Honey?" - he asked, lowering the book in front of my eyes.

„Yes?" - I answered him, placing the book on the table next to him.

he looked at me with those eyes I knew all too well, and I immediately understood their message.

I gestured for him to sit between my legs. He did so immediately, and I wrapped my arms around his stomach.

„I'm so tense, I've had an awfully stressful day." he said, leaning his head on my shoulder.

„my poor boy..." - I said, kissing his cheek.

he adjusted his hips between my legs, and exhaled through his mouth. His breath was shaking even though the rest of his body wasn't.

„Oh my darling, do you want me to make you feel better?"

„Uhm, please..." - he whimpered softly, moving his legs slightly.

he swallowed hard as my hands traveled down his body.

„How would you like me to do it, honey?" - I asked, getting more and more excited.

„I wish... I wish you'd touch me... please, baby..." he whimpered, closing his eyes.

I slid my hand down his pants, feeling that my words had already given him an erection.

I pulled back the blanket that was covering us. I looked down at his pants, where his aroused dick was clearly visible. Apparently he wasn't wearing underwear underneath.

I smiled slightly as I felt his warm breath against my face.

I teased him, trying to hold him even longer.

I saw his dick throbbing. He really needed relief.

„If you ask nicely, I'll help you." - I said, touching his hot cheeks with my hand.

„please mommy, I'll do anything for you, just please, touch me, please..." - he said louder.

„good boy." - I replied shortly, slipping my hand under his pants.

I watched what I was doing while he was panting right into my ear.

I felt his hands tighten on my thighs. His nails dug into my skin. It's ridiculous that a woman like me would dominate a grown man just because I stuck my hand in his pants.

and even made him call me mommy.

I took his cock in my hand, squeezing it lightly.