Decision That Change Lifes

My Name Is CheezyGamer, A Pro Game Addict. And A Certified Military Weeb, And Anime Otaku.

and this is MeNo Job, No Life, And Single Forever

and this is Me
No Job, No Life, And Single Forever.

And Add Salt to my Wound. I am now broke. Thanks to my financial planning that just like Maginot line, I am now in shambles and trying to do anything to not starve.

Doing Retail Jobs, Being A Janitor, And Delivery Driver. And it's not enough.

Until I Found A Game in the internet.
Hope Fighters Online. I found it while I am searching for money schemes, until I saw this out of nowhere.

The Game is more like website rather than a game. When I was going to exit the game, I get a notification message.

Congratulations! You Are one of the participants for the new early event tester! You will Play The Event that in the alpha stage and Get a Cash For Playing Missions, 100 Dollars Per Mission! Are you Going to join?

Yes No

I am Stunned of what I just read... 100 Dollars for Finishing Missions. Just Play the alpha stage, and get money in the process. Wait!? It's kinda sus... Hmmm........

Well I am Broke if this is a Scam I just try to end my life. It's fine there's nothing to lose now!

I Click The Yes Button, "The Message Disappear.... Well I think it's a Scam! Agh! I get fooled! You dumb ape!" I Get So Angry that I going to try it. But Before I try to prepare the ropes, a message suddenly appear again.

You Need To Use VRHead Gear To Play HFO, Sorry For Inconvenience.

I stared at it, and realized why it's more of a website, because it's a Virtual Game Rather Than Normal Game!

I Ready My VR HeadGear And Connect it to the computer. And goes to sleeping position.

As I close my eyes, I said the word.
"SYSTEM START!" As I said it, I get a flashing Lights And Now Standing in a white void. As I look Around, I see my VR games floating around.

"Let's See.... Doki Doki Club, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, and So Many Games...." I just realized how many games I just finished.... So Many Hours to Wasted

Well I Skipped the games and head to the one I going to use now.
Hope Fighters Online. Just as I touch it, The White Void suddenly wrapped by blackness. And A Blue Box With Word appear in front of me.

Welcome To HFO! I am The Creator of this game!I Created this Message for the Alpha Testers! I will love if you support me for just playing my game!

Ok.... Well I After I Close the message, I suddenly teleported in to a room, a nice living room with a couches and surrounding a Glass Table.

I Tried To Seat to one of the couch when a blue box appear again.