Getting The Reward

(Cheezy POV)

The Second Mission Is More of a Escort, like some RPG games that I play. But Unlike those. The NPCs that I need to escort just need to protect and not as slow than I thought.

"Where almost there sir! We just
need them to get to that red line!"

I can see the Defenders Line, as I fight the multiple Herd Size Aliens. The Only Threat that I really need to care is those gigantic smiling like creatures. They can tank the 30mm and some of the ATGMs that I throw to them, but they relatively slower than the other aliens.

The Moment we see the base. I Saw my Last hurdle for my Price! Multiple Large Herds of Aliens Are Now Trying to Breach the line. But thanks to the defenders, they can't do anything.

Last Objective in this Mission. Getting the Survivors in to safety.
(Sneaking is Optional)

Well If That's Optional... Hehehe...
"Sylvie! Prepare the last Ammo Point! I will make a large barrage in the main vanguard of the enemy forces!"

"Roger! Preparing... Okay it's ready!" Sylvie Said With Hype in her tone.

"We Will be the front now. We will try to make a entrance for you! Don't worry you will be okay."

Sylvie Alerting The NPCs to prepare of what is going on next. "launch All remaining ATGMs to the largest, and the cluster will be use to the rest!"

"Okay! Firing All Missiles!" She's talking while multiple pods of missiles and rockets came out of my mech shoulders.

The Enemy Notice Us by now, but it's to late to react. Clusters Works wonder to the Red And White Creatures. And Even If Some are intercepted, almost every Large Entity in the vicinity.

I Fire My 30mm Cannon in the remaining aliens in the front, and before I reload I switch it with blade and chop the white alien in the head.

"It's still alive!" It almost hit me in the chest, but I evade to the right, and slash it's crab like arms, and amputated it's legs.

"Reloading!"

"We're almost there! For 100$!" I use the last Ammo Points, and stop to prevent them from killing my NPCs.

"Eat This You Little S**ts! I fire my cannon while my left hand use the sword.

"Warning! Warning! Multiple Unidentified Object going Fast to our Position! ETA 30 seconds!" Sylvie Panic when she Didn't manage to discover the fast objects.

"Full Thrusters! Go! Go! Go!" I said in hurry. I think they are so desperate that they launch a orbital Bombardment.

Sylvie Fire Up the Engine and proceed to run as fast the mech can. We run to the opposite of the trajectory. But where to late, it's so fast that we only run 4kms before it hits the ground.

Explosions and Powerful shockwaves hit us like hell. As I hit the ground, I get knock out.
________________________

I slowly open my eyes, I only see a unfamiliar ceiling. I suddenly stand up.

"Oww My head! I shouldn't do that."

As I massaging my head, I check where am I. Oh looks like the Lobby.
But why I am here? A Message Appear.

Mission Success!
Rated: SS!
Notice:
(If You Die, or Get Knock out, you will force to exit after completing the mission)

I see... That's convenient! Let's see my rewards! Now think about it. It's a tutorial, but I can get reward by just playing it? Nah! Just forget it, it's free money!