The First Hive Raid

July 24, 1977
Minsk Hive Entrance.

2PM

The 24th Tactical Armored Division is now 250 Meters deep inside the Minsk Hive. With the other Tactical Divisions Goes to the other secured Tunnel Networks. Captain Sergie and the rest of the 33rd Armored Division slowly moves to the Hives interior.

They Fight Some small groups of BETA, mostly tanks and grapplers, but looks like they didn't know how to respond when we enter there home. Sergei speaks with his mind as he checks the scanners, all the TSFs equip with scanners and other instruments to learn the BETA, now we enter the hive, it's unbelievable, to see such enormous tunnels, almost 80 Meters in height and 100 Meters wide, it's so large and dark, that many use high powered floodlights to even see.

I order some of my unit to go in the new tunnel section, and split my group again, Now with 5 Mig 21s,23s And 10 T70s and T80s, and Bunch Of BTRs we go more deeper, we reach 400 meters, the tanks and BTRs can still drive to this steep area. I also order 5 scout armored cars to spot any BETA.

"This is Huge. It's Massive than any mines my father use to mine!" Vodka 3 Speaks in awe and fear, even the captain nods. "This is why our offensive takes so long, because they can release many BETA before we get a good hold."

He didn't know why such a large tunnels is been created but with there large phantoms, and even 5 of them walk side by side. There still more room to spare. But before he thinks more of it. Alert in his screen floods in. CODE 991

"MULTIPLE BETA Signatures Rising Up! There coming from the Depths!" Captain Sergei Shouts as his Unit Ready There guns. The Rumbles are beginning to intensifies.

"Captain! There In the walls!" All of the scouts shouting in the radio as they watch in horror as the Tank class are rushing not just in the front but also Running in the sides and ceilings of the tunnel walls like baby spiders that get disturb. All of us didn't hesitate and open fire.

We use Tracer rounds as the dark tunnels lights up and let us see how many they really are. Tanks and BTRs Make a Perimeter as they use there Machine guns and auto cannons to eliminate any tanks class that gets near. while the Migs Aim to the Emerging Grappler class and begin to focus there attack at them.

As the distance between them goes shorter, all of Vodka Team Use Everything they got as they slowly push back. But the relentless pursuit of the tanks class disabled some armored cars in the front. All of them hears the screams of men getting eaten and tear apart.

"Captain! Our team will be flank if we didn't retreat!" Vodka 4 is right, with the BETA in all directions, they can do now is to go back. "Full Retreat!" Captain Sergei Shouts as The entire Team Now Running for there life. Some get a bad luck, as the BETA begins falling in the ceilings and the unlucky ones get crushed by the monsters. The screams of the mechanized Units as they retreat to the surface still haunts the captain to this day. As they see the light, hope and revenge now surging to there bloods, but it goes cold when they reach the surface. They emerge at the starting point, and only chaos welcome them.

With Large Communication Errors, Bad Command Structures, and The New Threat. The Defense line surrounding the Minks hive is in confusion and chaos. Sergei looks at the abandoned post with all the equipment burn and rig with explosives. He sighs and check the remaining survivors

The only remaining vodka Team consistent of 5 Migs, the rest gets eaten, and worst all of them are now exhausted of ammunition. And more bad news, Sergei now seeing the new Horde from the West, Multiple Brigade Size BETAs begins to attack the nearest Soviet Forces. The Soviet forces spread thin to surround the hive, are now getting killed, the "army" is getting decimated as they futile attempt to hold The Entire West Line Crumbles as they begin to retreat, The remaining  Soviet soldiers face thousands of Angry Monsters Trying to take back what we sacrifice anything for so long.

His remaining Team and some Units that Escapes the darkest depth of the hive merge to make a meager defense line, so the main line didn't crumble and lost thousands of lives. Captian Sergei check the meager team, consistent of 9 F4 Phantoms, 6 Migs, and some 20 T70 and T80s, and Remaining 10 BTRs. He looks at them. And open a broadcast.

"Comrades! We Sacrifice So Many Things just to enter that damn Hive! We Endure Hardships and Suffering, Now that our last hope begins to fail. let's Fight to the bitter end, even if our hope failed we can't let them regain the hive! Don't let them poison The remaining childrens of the motherlands to this Monsters! Now Let them Taste The Soviet Union finest Soldiers! We many invaders they lost! We still stands! For the Motherland!" Sergei Roars at he ready all his remaining magazines as the biggest destroyer class column he very see rush to there position. He close his eyes prepare for his death. But he hear something distinct, something he remembers, from where he ask? As his remaining Team shouts in awe. He open his eyes in shock.

As the Cold afternoon Skies Light up in majestic lights, a bombardment so intense that even the northern lights will be jealous in its colorful lights that hits the Front of The BETA horde, the Laser class in the back trying to intercept the lights but failed. The Defenders experience multiple shock waves that produce powerful dust clouds that render the defenders visions, there sensors acting in strange warnings. This isn't right? Sergei looks at the skies. Multiple beams of light hits the ground and explode. Hitting a large portion of destroyer class that charging at them. Now with a hope to win, all the defenders open fire at the confused destroyers that moves at any direction, making a stampede.

Captain raise his gun and charge at the Destroyer class, with the others join in. They fight In close quarters that the destroyers can't maneuver because of the stampede, all of them use all there ammunition, there knifes and even fist, as the tanks use there 125mm cannon to hit any that tried to flank the phantoms. BTRs with there Auto cannons fire unceremoniously at the bodies of TSF so that the tank class can't cling at them. Sergei looks at the battle in hope as all of them retreat to a supply depot that abandoned, and refuel, as the entire brigade size gets obliterated from the skies.

But before they thank the gods. They see something so beautiful. Like the angels go down the earth like in the bible, multiple dropships with unknown insignia hits the ground near the hives multiple entrance. The dropships gets hit by laser class, some gets obliterated, but most touch the ground. One hit 3km to them. The dust settles as the see a large metal box, multiple small explosion destroy the metal box, in the black dust, one red eye glare at them.

 The dust settles as the see a large metal box, multiple small explosion destroy the metal box, in the black dust, one red eye glare at them

________________

Hello I am Back! Sorry For such a long pause! I am now in college, and my finals are near! I finish this chapter before I do my exam, it relax me and release some stress. Enjoy!