Second Objective

Mission Complete! You Finish The Main Objective! You can go now and claim your rewards! Or Do The Second Objective.
[Finish Now?/ Do The Objective?]

A Notification System Appear. Right Now I exhausted All of My Ammunition and Ammo Points, and My Blade is in breaking points.

Accepting The Mission Will Provide You Extra Ammo Points, and Replenish your Ammunition. But You Can't Exit After Accepting it.

Well If I can replenish it, why not!

Accepting Second Objective... The Mission Will Provide You The Icon to Where you can go.

Blue Arrow Appear to my interface. It's Location is almost 15km to the Defense Line. I need to go there immediately.

You Have At least 3 minutes to Arrive to your Mission. Good Luck!

Looks like I can't be late In this Mission.

"Sylvie Full Thruster To The Mark Mission!"

"Okay! Full Thruster!" Sylvie said, as a powerful G Force hit me. A sudden burst of thrusters is normal in games, but it's more realistic than War Thunder VR.

Sylvie Didn't Stop as I can't see normally, I can't blame her. But This Realism Is Getting Toll on my Body!

I didn't realize but Sylvie is trying to speak to me.

"Sorry! I am So Sorry! I didn't realize that your getting overwhelmed by the G Force! I didn't set the Inertia Dampers, And G Force Cancellers!" Sylvie Said in Panic As She Realize that I almost died in that Sudden Burst.

"Don't Worry, I didn't expect that, I don't blame you, I didn't realize how realistic the Physics of this Game, so don't worry." I reassure her.
(Warning! Warning! Low Health! Low Health! Stay Low To regenerate health!)

"Well  let Me rest, we have 1:49 Seconds remaining, and now we almost there, just run and use don't jump boost." I can't tell her that I have almost no health right now.

"Yes Sir! Normal Run Activate." Saying With A Fear in her Voice. I can't even imagine how rich this game company that build this. It's feels like I was talking to a real human!
_____________________
Location: Lunar Research Station Outpost 69, 15Km To Evacuation Site

(3rd POV)

The Evacuation Is Order To all Units Across The Moon, Well What's Left. After Years Of Fighting, The Remaining Forces retreat to the Main Base to Prepare For Defense, But The Electromagnetic interference prevent the Unit 69 To Evacuate The Site, And Now surrounded, There's no Other Choice But To Fight Into The Last Stand Or Wait To Just Kill Them By Beta.

(POV: Captain Ajax Unit 69 Command Officer)

We Get The Evacuation Notice after the electromagnetic Interference Stop, we tried to retreat, but we discovered that were surrounded. Right Now We Shut Off The Systems to prevent The BETA Notice Us, But It's the matter of when rather than if, we get discover by this hell born creatures.

"Sargent Vladimir! All The Unnecessary System offline now?"

"Yes Comrade! We Shut off almost everything except life support and radio communication!"

Vladimir Is One Of The Veteran Of This War, He Fight This Monster for almost 2 Months, You Will think that's short, but the average life expectancy here is 1 hour or if you get Lucky, It can be up to 4 Hours.

The Situation is now dire. No one hear us, trap in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by BETA.

Almost 5 Hours Before we been spotted, multiple warrior class, detected our Recon and a company size beta is now rushing towards us.