First Engagement

Mission Start!

As The Announcement Pop Up. I Begin To Start The Mech. The Cockpit Is Just Similar to the Gundam Cockpit, that's why it's more easier to understand than I initially thought. As I checking the interior. A message pop up.

Pilot You Can Choose How to perform your Mech.
There's two types of it. First is the Standard and the experimental system, known as Dual Mind.
*The Standard System is well known for it's simple but great capabilities, and good reliability.
*The Experimental Dual System is a Dual Cooperation Of the Mind of the pilot and the AI system of Mech. It's highly unreliable, and if not compatible, it will be hard to control.

Standard Is all About Pilot skills, it's more easy to use, because of its simple mechanics. But Looks like the Dual Mind is like using two brains to become one, but it's has large drawbacks if your not compatible enough.

I select the Dual Mind, why? Because I want to Experience this new system!

You Choose Dual Mind, Are you sure? [Yes/No]
Yes... Starting The Process...

As I reading It, I feel Painful stings around my back, I check and see a group of cables connecting to my back and now creating a glowing blue lights around it.

Dual Mind Complete! Compatibility:89% Success!

As The Announcement Pop Up. I feel my mind going to crack. This Headache is killing me!

"Sorry About That Sir! That's a side effects of connecting to me..." A Female Voice Whispers to me.

"Eh! Who are you? Where are you?" As I check everything inside of the Cockpit.

"I am sorry to scared you. I am AI_Model 0, I will serve you while your using the Dual Mind."

"I see..." I didn't know that there was a high grade AI in this game! How rich this game!? Oh if you didn't know what I am saying, there was a Grading System For AI. Low To High Grade. Simple words: low is just google Voice AI, and The High Grade is Human Like Behavior And Intelligent. The Higher the grade, the more expensive it needs to operate.

" Then AI... Wait? Can I Change your name?" That name is quite hard to memories.

"Of course sir. But there's a list that you can't name me. Like sexual, offensive and historical figures. To prevent issues."

"Sure! I just want to name you Sylvie. I want a name with a meaning to me."

....

"Thank You For Naming Me! Please rely on me!" Her Voice with a brimming and exited tone.

"Well let's go now! I can't wait to get that 100$! Help me Sylvie!"

As I said that, information flooded my mind. How to use this mech, how to activate weaponry, and a How to Perform more evasive actions that I can't do alone.

"Sir I select the main objective and the arrow in the screen is the direction of the mission."