Operation Palaiologos Part 2

July 13, 1978
50km near H05, Frontline.
European and Warsaw Pact Forces

After Yesterday Events. The 24th Armored Division, Command by Major Banks, is now assigned to the Vanguard Role. His Units and Others are just another replacement for the Vanguard that almost annihilate before.

3rd POV

The 24th Armored Division is now preparing it's TSFs for the attack. There station is just a hasty build tents with some Trucks for Maintenance and repairs. Because of that, Major Order his Units to Stay alert for sudden shifts in the battlefield. After all there just few Kilometers from the Frontline.

(Perspective of Major Banks)
July 14, 1978

I wake up in my nap, even four hours of sleep is luxurious for this situation. But I can't just sleep in a tent, I am scared that if the Vanguard is breach, the BETA will kill me. It's more safe in my TSF. I stretch my arms and neck, it's really uncomfortable to sleep in this Cockpit, but is more safer and I can retreat much faster if things go south.

"Major are you awake now?" A voice echo on his ear.

"Yes, I am wake up now. Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Yes... Some but small one's, but there's a new order issued to us"

After I hear that, I slap my face to remove my thoughts to sleep Again, and prepare to exit my TSF. As I open my Cockpit, a figure appear immediately as i exit to the Cockpit.

 As I open my Cockpit, a figure appear immediately as i exit to the Cockpit

(Her Appearance)

The Female salute him. Good Morning Major!"

"At ease Sergeant Irine..." Her name is Irenka but she insists that I call her Irine, yeah kinda sound Urine.

"The status of our unit, five of our TSFs is Heavily Damage and can't repair here, and the other ten is damage but can be repair"

He sigh inward as he remembered yesterday. His Unit is station in the rear of the Vanguard, and the disaster struck, a large swarms of Tank Class Begin to appear in multiple direction. Making the Vanguard off guard. His Unit is easily evade them, but the Vanguard is now Incircled. After that he can only remember the screams of people around him. But he is lucky and his units to get small casualties in such attack yesterday.

"Thanks for the Status. But What is the new order issued?"

"This is the new orders Major." She handed a Envelope.

The Envelope is full of satellite photos, and a letter? He check the contents of the letter. Another Offensive operation?

"Why they order a attack? They know what happened yesterday right?"

"Looks like you didn't finish it again..." She sighed.

"The Order is announce just 30 minutes ago, when the Unknown Forces spotted yesterday begin it's assault in the south."