most relatable song lyrics and why pt.1?

so here are some lyrics in songs i relate to a lot

I'm just doing this for fun there's no reason

1. Don't you, don't you smile at me and ask me how I've been? Don't you, say you've missed me if you don't want me again. You don't know how much I feel, I love you still so why don't you? 

-Don't You by Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) [From the Vault]

So this song really means a lot to me because I've had multiple people give me mixed signals, being nice to me then being a complete bitch. It's a really calming song for me and makes me relax.

2. What if I'm standing in your closet trying to talk to you? And what if I kept the hand-me-downs you won't grow into? And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through? What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?

Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here

Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here. You were my best four years.

-Ronan by Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) [From the Vault]

So Ronan is one of the only songs I have ever heard to make me emotional because I have a little brother who's four years younger than me, and I tend to get carried away overthinking and creating fake scenarios in my mind, and that really took a toll on my happiness

3.  My heart, my hips, my body, my love, tryna find a part of me that you didn't touch, gave up on me like I was a bad drug now I'm searching for signs in a haunted club. Our song, our films, united we stand. Our country, guess it was a lawless land, quiet my fears with the touch of your hand. Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans. My time, my wine, my spirit, my trust, tryna find a part of me you didn't take up, gave you too much but it wasn't enough. I'll be alright it's just a thousand cuts.

-Death By A Thousand Cuts by Taylor Swift

So dbatc (death by a thousand cuts) is a song that I really aggressively vibe and relate to, because I have met numerous people, not necessarily dating, that I've devoted my time and care to and then they just up and left. Like people that I could have ruled nations with, trust with my life, those kinds of people. And then I'd always play it off like it was fine but it wasn't so... yeah.

4. All my troubles on a burning pile, all lit up and I start to smile if I, catch fire then I'll change my aim, throw my troubles at the world again. It goes all my troubles on a burning pile, all lit up and I start to smile if I, catch fire then I'll take my turn, to burn and burn, burn.

So I have a tendency of just in the middle of my own, or someone else's arguments that's going on like a raging fire, I kinda just go all in and start going on a rant about every little thing that troubles me, feeding the flame. Sadly, quite a few of some of my connection with people have ended cuz of this so it's something I'm doing what I can to change.

5. Took a deep breath from the chest, but shallow execution. Pick through the cracks in my mind, tryna find a solution. I tried to cry, but I laugh cuz my brain's acting stupid. Panic attack, there's a hand on my neck I can't move it. I can't move it

The faster I run, from the problem, the harder I fall.

-Eventually by Beach Bunny

Eventually is a really special song to me because it's about having panic attacks, and it's helped me get over them just by listening to the somehow calming loud drums and the tone Lili (the singer) uses. I also relate to it a lot because I try to say how I feel to someone else but I always end up panicking and I blank out so my first instinct is to give a big, bright, fool-proof smile and say everything's going great.

So that chapter took me a couple days to write because of work and I had to pick which song. I might do a part 2 of this and make it a series, I'm not really sure.

Thanks for reading!

(737 words)