ranking tay's albums cuz this is chapter 13

I'm supposed to be doing a presentation but you're not sorry started playing and that hits hard

i have the urge to rank her albums by how much i like them

1. EVERMORE

I love this album to death. It's like a warm hug and reminds me that everybody misses people that either they've wronged or have wronged them. I can also relate to 'dorothea' missing someone who's always been more popular and hoping that they'll come back to you, while trying not to seem desperate.

2. FOLKLORE

This album is my go-to for a good cry. It makes me feel seen. It also relaxes me, and helps me sleep when the nightmares are clawing at my mind. Her voice is just so enchanting. Her Grammy performance made me cry.

3. MIDNIGHTS

Taylor opened her heart up to us by writing in the middle of the night, the one time your emotions are rawest. This album reminds me that going big isn't always the dream, and you'll have to leave, settle down, and all of that is ok.

4. FEARLESS (TV)

This is an album that I won't hesitate to scream the lyrics to and dance to. It reminds me how long tay has been doing this and how even as a teen, she wrote masterpieces that would put shakespeare to shame.

5. LOVER

Lover doesn't get talked about enough. It reminds me that love can appear out if nowhere, it can hurt, it can burn, it can glow, it will do everything to tear you down but you grow. And you learn.

6. 1989

1989's calmer songs are just beautiful and I feel like nobody appreciates them. I'm not talking wildest dreams, i'm specifically talking you are in love. Her deluxe tracks are my favorite, and the album is just so energetic and fun.

7. REPUTATION

Honestly, rep's ciwyw is one of her most underrated songs and it is filled with gems. Gurly also hit us with dress and delicate and those reduce me to a puddle. Also, her music videos in this era are TO DIE FOR. end game had me vibing like there was no tomorrow

8. RED (TV)

Now, it's not that I don't like red. I really love it. I just love her other albums more. ATW 10 minute version is so magical. Begin again and nothing new give sweet nothing vibes and i am in love with them. Red tv is so magical and red is my favorite color.

9. SPEAK NOW

I don't hold anything against speak now, i absolutely love it. I feel like sparks fly should've blown up instead of enchanted, but that's just an opinion. Ours and mine just awaken something in me. Speak now's 4-6 minute sings have me ascending like- dear john and last kiss are everything.

10. DEBUT

I love debut to death. I know it's last on this list but i can't live without it. Mary's song (oh my my my) is my favorite on the album and i've never heard a single soul mention it. Should've said now is like picture to burn's older sister. Change my mind.

ALRIGHT SO THAT IS IT AND PLEASE TELL ME YOUR RANKINGS RIGHT HERE —> 

ILY 3000

TOODLES