Bakudeku Chapter 1

Bakugou POV-

(All characters are +18)

    Aizawa gave me extra homework because I got into a fight with another student. It took me a long time to finish, but that was ok. That stupid extra shouldn’t have messed with me. 

    The next day I was training. Deku came up and I could tell he wasn’t happy “Kacchan, did you get into another fight again?”It's none of your business, so go away.”I said annoyed. “Kacchan you can’t keep getting into fights.”He said looking angry, I just got up and walked away. 

    I went to take a shower. I was really sweaty and tired. I got into the shower and I started cleaning myself then I felt someone grab my hips. I turned around and saw Deku. Deku pinned me to the wall, holding my wrists, and putting his knee between my legs. “D-Deku what the h-hell are you doing!” I yelled “Why the fuck do you have to be so mean to everyone!” Deku yelled, I flinched and  tried to get away, but his grip tightened. “D-Deku it hurts, please let me go.” I said while tears started to fall down from my eyes.

    Deku started to tighten his grip more and started to use his quirk. “AH~ Deku it hurts please!”

I screamed. Deku threw me, causing me to get knocked out. I layed there in pain, Deku standing there shocked as to what he did. He ran to me and held me in his arms “Kacchan?!”I-im sorry I didn’t mean to!”He picked me up and put me on my bed, he then started to dress me. “I'm so sorry Kacchan.” Deku said while tears fell from his eyes. Deku laid down next to me and cuddled me.

    The next day I woke up with me in Deku’s arms. My body hurt and I couldn’t move that much. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t. Deku woke up and saw that I was struggling to get up. “Do you need help Kacchan?”He asked “N-no I'm fine.” I managed to sit up, but I was in a lot of pain. Deku hugged me with tears in his eyes. “I'm sorry Kacchan please forgive me.” Tears still falling from his eyes. “It's ok, I'm fine Deku.”I said while hugging him back.

    Out of nowhere Deku kissed me. I was shocked, but I kind of liked it. I kissed him back and then he broke the kiss. “O-oh i'm sorry I just-“ Before he could finish the sentence I kissed him and pulled him on the bed. I broke the kiss and looked in his eyes “I love you Izuku.”I love you too Katsuki.”

THE END:)