Bakudeku Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV-

    I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss I had with Deku. What was I thinking? Why did it feel good? I felt a shiver down my spine as I thought of the kiss. I wanted him to kiss me again. I wanted to be with him so badly.

    Dirty thoughts started going through my head. I shouldn't be thinking about those things, but I couldn’t help it. While I was staring off into space I accidentally ran into someone. I looked up to see that it was Deku. “Oh sorry Kacchan.” He helped me up and apologized again. “It's fine.” I said while brushing myself off.

    “Hey Kacchan can I talk to you for a sec?” He said while looking at the floor. “Sure.” After I said that he started to pull me into his dorm then locked the door. “What the hell de-“ Before I could finish he pinned me to his bed and started kissing me. “M-Mmh” He stopped and started taking my clothes off “D-deku?!” He started to take off his own clothes and then started sucking on my neck leaving hickies “Ahh mmh.” 

    It felt good. I didn’t want it to stop. “Katsuki……do you give me consent?” He said while looking down. “Y-yes Izuku.” He put the tip in then slowly the rest “AHH.” It hurt, but it felt so good. He then started thrusting slowly. “Ahhhh~ I-Izuku f-f-faster.” Deku looked at me “Are you sure?” He said with his eyes widened. “Y-yes please f-faster.”

    So he went faster. “M-mmmh Izuku I said faster.” He knew what I really wanted. He went as fast as he could. I couldn’t breath and I was a moaning mess. It felt so amazing I loved it so much. “K-Katsuki you’re so tight Mmh~.” He kissed me and I kissed him back. He started to use tongue. “Mmmmmmh~~~ ah mmh~ Izuku im gonna ahhhh~~.” We both came at the same time and I passed out. He laid me down and covered me up. He then laid down with me and went to sleep.

THE END:)