Bakudeku Chapter 4

•DekuBaku•
•Chapter 4•

Bakugou POV-

    Todoroki has been acting very strange lately. In class I always see him staring at me. Every time I'm with Deku, Todoroki seems to get mad. One time he saw me making out with Deku he ran away in tears.
    I was cuddling with Izuku in his dorm. I was about to fall asleep, but suddenly Todoroki ran in with tears in his eyes. “What the fuck Shoto!” Izuku yelled “Get the fuck out!”.    “You……You are mine!” Todoroki yelled and he then picked me up and ran away with me. “Let me go I tried to get away, but then he dropped me and covered my mouth with a rag. I began to feel sleepy then I fell asleep.
    I woke up in a room with nothing in it except for a bed  and some candles. “Hello my little pup, did you sleep well?” Todoroki said with a smirk on his face. “What do you want and let me the fuck go you asshole!” I yelled “He pinned me to the bed and started to strip me of my clothes. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. I started to cry as he put his tip on my entrance. “Are you ready for me, my love.” I kicked him off of me and I got up and ran with my clothes.
    I ran as far away as I could and then put on my clothes. I went out of the alley I was in and started to look for UA. “Where do you think you’re going?!” The voice behind me said I looked behind me and I saw Todoroki. I started to run, but he chased after me and grabbed me by my wrist.
I screamed in pain then out of nowhere Deku punched him and they started to fight. Deku pushed Todoroki away, grabbed me, and ran. I cried in Deku’s arms, shaking. “Shh, it's ok now.” He said while hugging me. We told Aizawa what happened and Todoroki was sent to jail. After that we never saw Todoroki again.

THE END:)