Bakudeku Chapter 3

Deku's POV-

That night with Kacchan was amazing. I couldn't get it out of my head. Those faces Kacchan was making while I was fucking him. I felt my face getting hot just by the thought. I saw him talking to Kirishima and idk don't know I just felt so much......jealousy.

"Oh hey Midorya how are you man?" I snapped out of it "Huh oh im fine." I said while hiding my fist behind my back. I walked over to Kacchan and whispered in his ear "We need to talk." I said in a serious tone. "Huh about what?" I got angry and I stopped myself from yelling. "Hey Kiri can you go? I have to talk to Kacchan for a moment."Oh sure."

He walked away and I pulled Kacchan in an alley and I pinned him to the wall with my hands holding his wrists and my leg in between his legs. "Why the fuck were you talking to that idiot!" I yelled. Kacchan flinched and looked scared. I tightened my grip on him.

Bakugou's POV-

I held back a scream and closed my eyes. I felt tears falling down from my eyes. He let go of my left arm and wiped my tears. I flinched at the touch of his hand. I tried pushing away, but I couldn't escape. "Dont fucking move!" He yelled and I kicked him, but it didn't work. "Stop moving or else I'll kill you!" I closed my eyes and I started sobbing. Deku looked at me with a sad face, "K-Kacchan, I'm sorry." He said while tears started falling down his face. He hugged me and started to cry more then fell to his knees pulling me down with him.

"I-Izuku im fine its ok." I said with a shaky voice. "No no it's not I'm a bad bf." I put my hand on his cheeks and turned his face to look at me "Izuku no you are not please don't say that. I hugged Deku before kissing him. I broke the kiss and laid his head on my chest.

After a while we both went on a walk and Deku calmed down, but he still looked sad. ".........Hey Kacchan." He said while looking at the ground. "Yes Deku?"I'm sorry for what happened over there."......Oh it's fine, don't worry about it. I kissed on the cheek and hugged him. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

THE END:)