Bakudeku Chapter 5

•DekuBaku•

•Chapter 5•

Bakugou POV-

    Deku was still angry with Todoroki. I was angry too, but Deku seemed furious. I tried to calm him down, but nothing seemed to work. Deku was starting to get a little crazy. He didn’t let me talk to my friends and when I did he got angry and yelled at them. I guess he didn’t want anyone to do what Todoroki did to me. 

    “Izuku please stop, they are just friends.” I said “No you are mine and mine only.” Deku said, I pushed him and yelled at him. “Deku I know you don’t want anyone to hurt, but please let me hang out with my friends!” I yelled and walked away. Deku watched as I walked away with widened eyes. I didn’t mean to push him, but I couldn’t stop myself. I was just angry I wasn’t thinking.

    I went to look for him in his dorm, but he was nowhere to be found. I looked all over, but Deku wasn’t anywhere. I soon found him outside sitting and crying. I walked up to him and sat next to him. “Hey Izuku are you ok?” I said, he didn’t say a word. “………Izuku i'm sorry about pushing and yelling at yo-“It's fine.” He interrupted. “Izuku I understand that you want to keep me safe, but please let me have my freedom.” There was silence for a while “I will……,but you are still getting punished.

    Deku carried me and took me to his dorm. I smiled and kissed him all the way to his dorm. Once we got there he laid me down and got on top of me still kissing me. You’ve been so naughty what should I do to you?” He said, I raised my ass in the air and put in against his part. I felt him getting hard and I spread my legs a little.

 Deku started stripping both of our clothes off and he placed his tip on my entrance and shoved it in without warning. “Ah- Ahh~” He hit a good spot that made me fall with my ass still up. “R-right there ahhhhh~.” I moaned, he started pounding in the same spot then he slapped my ass. “You’ve been such a naughty boy~.” He said then kept slapping me. He then pulled my hair and started to move faster and faster. 

“Aaahhh~ D-Deku im gonna aahhh~.” Deku pounded into me a few more times before we both came. We did two more rounds then we just laid on his bed panting and exhausted. “I love you Katsuki and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you.”

THE END:)