The way it is

I stand frozen to the spot not really sure on what I am going to do now, I am shoved into the cell and the door closes behind me, now I am locked in this cell with someone who could or couldn't want  to cause me harm.
" Louis"  I hear, and my eyes shoot up meeting the dark stormy eyes of the man in front of me.

I'm Zayn, I believe Liam told you about me".

" Hi" I say meekly

" I am sorry for what happened to you Lou, it's not the best start for you in here".

" You think" I sass back then immediately but my hand over my mouth I can't believe what I just said that.
" You are lucky it is me  and Liam told me all about your sassy side otherwise you probably be in trouble again so soon". I hear Zayn say with a chuckle.

" I managed to pull in a few Favours to get me reassigned to this cell, lucky I have a few screws that owe me" Zayn said filling me in on our situation.

" I have heard everything that went down with Razor, you're lucky you got out of that alive".

" I can tell you right now Zayn Razor had no intention of letting me live, he wanted to fuck me so bad, and I fought back, sure I might have got the shit kicked out of me, but I was not going to take it laying down, I chose who I fuck and when, not some sleaze like Razor".

" Well kid you sure have spunk, I will give you that" Zayn said laughing, " Not many people take on Razor everyone is terrified of him in here".

" He told me he rules the jail, and he  controls everything I do, in his words, I say when you sleep, eat and shit, is this what I have to look forward to?".

" Come and sit down and I will fill you as to how the jail is ran" Zayn said getting comfortable on one of the beds as I take the other.

" The jail is divided into two groups, one group are those that affiliate with Razor and another group who affiliate with Styles, there is no In between".

" Ok who is this Styles character". I ask curiously.

" Styles is a mean son of a bitch who you need to steer clear off, what every you do don't get on the wrong side of him, you think Razor is scary, he is nothing compared to Styles".

" So does that mean you affiliate with Razor" I am now feeling a bit anxious as to what he is going to say next.
" God no, I am not bloody stupid, Styles holds the power in here, so I go with him, I really don't get too involved in anything unless I am asked, which is very rarely".

" What am I going to do about Razor?".

" Nothing at moment, he and the other guys are all locked in Solitary confinement as punishment for what they did to you, you just need to stick to my side, go where I go, and we should get you through this".
I look up towards Zayn's and even though he looks kind of scary he has a very kind manner.

" Thank you, Zayn, I greatly appreciate it, this place is fucking scary" I say meeting his eyes.
" It can be at that, we will be called down to lunch soon, just stick close to me and don't make eye contact with anyone" He explains.

There is a loud noise over the speakers which makes me jump as the door to our cell rolls back.
" That signal lunch , just stand in front of me and I will direct you with my body" I watch Zayn as he steps into the corridor and I step in front of him, I watch as all the other inmates trickle out of their cells and fall into a line , us being at the back gives me a chance to take everything in, and I have to admit I am so fucking scared right now , I am so glad that I have Zayn here to help me.

We slowly walk in a line and head into a large mess Hall, down one wall is people already lined up getting their meals, heavy duty metal Tables with chairs attached are scattered through the hall, that is it harsh, sterile like everything else in here.