Uncovering the truth

I am settled happily in Harrys embrace as soft murmurs surround me.

' We need to talk to him about this" I hear.

I put my head up, " talk to me about what?". I turn myself in Harrys arms, looking over his face looking for answers.

"We have been talking, we have a few things that we would like to run by you".

" Yeah, that's fine, what do you need to know?

" We know you have been framed for Olivia murder we are just trying to Piece it together as to why?".

" How can I help?".

" Was there anything else, you remember from the court room yesterday?".

God was that only yesterday, it feels like a lifetime ago, with what has transpired in that short amount of time I have been back here, the room goes silence for a moment until I remember the bit of information, I forgot to tell them.

" Yes, James had an affair with Olivia."

" No fucking way" Niall yells out.

"So now we have a motive, not one but two things that could possibly tie James to the murder of Olivia" Zayn speaks up.

" I say embezzlement and an affair are two good motives, for someone to kill for" Harrys arms wrap around me tighter, I can feel his breathe as he talks, it tickles the hair around my ears sending shocks through my body, the hair on my body rise with the contact.

" Ok, so James had motive as well as the opportunity, seems a firm candidate for murder don't you think?". Zayn thinks out loud.

" Well, it's looking like that, I so want to be free, but I so can't see James capable of murder, he is just a big teddy bear of a man, I have never heard him say or do anything to warrant him as a murderer "I didn't realize I had just said that all out loud.

" Lou, it does look like he has framed you, face the facts mate."

I turn to Harry, " I just don't see it Harry, there has to be more to it, another explanation."

" Who else is close to James? Zayn asks.

" Well, he does have a wife and 3 children "Niall spits out.

"No way don't go there; Julia would never be capable of this" I feel my body getting tense ready to defend her.

"Ok Rocky calm down" Niall laughs back, "I don't want to be on the receiving end of your aggression I have seen the damage you are cable off".

" But Lou he does have a point, who would benefit the most from her being gone?, who had the most to gain?, let's face it Lou, her husband had an affair with her, and she embezzled money from them,  seems like a god enough reason to want to see someone dead, anger ,hurt and betrayal can fuel anyone to murder" Zayn speaks out from across the room.

I feel myself starting to get worked but instantly feel relieved as I feel Harry's hand making swirling patterns on my back, trying to bring me back down, his touch always ignites sparks in my soul, pulling me back the anger I am holding within, I feel myself relax back into His arms, letting out sigh of contentment.

" I know how you feel Lou about Julia, but it is something we should look further into, let's do a background check on her and see if that leads us anywhere." I watch Zayn move away from the wall and walks over to a bag which he picks up and pulls a compact computer from, he flips it open and starts it up before he is typing frantically, the room has fallen quite for a few minutes until Niall speaks up.

" What I want to know is how this is all connected to Whistler, what role is he playing in this mess?"

" That is what is puzzling me the most" Harry speaks up behind me, "How does it all tie in."