New surrounds

I have just finished my dinner which I must say is a lot more then I would usually get , Doctor Mac telling me that the prisoners in the infirmary get more food so they can recover quicker, which I must say I am thankful for.

I have been in the infirmary for five days now and I am slowly starting to feel my body healing, the pain is starting to subside, I can stay awake for longer periods of time and My mind has been preoccupied thinking about the trail starting in a week, I am pulled out of my thoughts to feel a presence at my side and I smile as I turn and see Harry.

" Hello Baby, how are you feeling?".

" The same as I was when you saw me a few hours ago". I say blushing.

Harry has been a constant at my side coming to check on me every few hours, I still don't understand how he manages all the time to be with me and he gives little information away.
He is always so gentle, and we steal kisses occasionally which brings flutters to my insides.

" How is Zayn? "I ask knowing he would be worried about me.

" He is good, he came up to speak to me today, he seems to be one of the only people who has the courage to talk to me, I told him you were doing well, which he seemed grateful for".

" Thank you for that".

"I can't stay to long I am getting a new cell mate tonight, so I want to be there to greet them the Styles way".

" And what is the Styles way?". I ask curiously.

" Oh, baby you don't want to know, I must run" He saids as he lands a kiss on my cheek and disappears out the door, strange, I think.

I have just settled down ready to close my eyes when I am Disturbed by a noise and put my head up to see Doctor Mac and a prison guard standing by my bed.

" What's happening?".

" I am sorry Lou, but they won't let you stay any longer in the infirmary, you are being taken back to your cell tonight". Doctor Mac saids looking like he definitely doesn't agree with this at all.

" I am sorry Lou; it is out of my hands" The guard steps forward and unlocks the cuff around my hand.
" Let's go" He saids kind of harshly.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up feeling slightly woozy, Doctor Mac is by my side in a instant.

" Are you ok Lou?" He asks as he reaches out and puts a hand on my arm to steady me.

" Yeah, just a bit woozy" I say but I am also feeling totally overwhelmed at the moment not knowing what to expect when I get back to my cell, I know I will get to see Zayn and Niall again, but I as have the fact that I don't know what happened to Razor, as well as all the people who affiliate with him.

" Thanks for Everything Doctor Mac" I say as I step in front of the guard.

" Hey Lou" I turn my head back to meet his eyes.

" I don't want to see you in here again."

" Well Doc, that as we know is out of my hands, but I will do my best" I say returning his smile.

" Let's move".

We start the journey back through all the doors through to the area where my cell is, at the last moment we turn and are moving down a different corridor.

" Hey this is not the way to my cell? where are you taking me? "I say starting to feel the anxiety creep through my body.

" You have been moved, you are no longer in cell 369, this way" I am directed, I immediately start feeling my heart hammering in my chest and my head pounding with tension as a prickling sensation shot up my spine as fear takes me over my body.