I am fine on my own

" How's the hand Lou?". Zayn asks as soon as I am back in me cell, I am still feeling floaty from the incredible kiss I just shared with Harry but decided not to mention it.

" Yeah ok, they think it is just a sprain" I say, settling onto my bed and laying down, I am startled as Zayn jumps down from his bed above mine and comes to sit on the edge.

" Lou, I need you to be honest with me, how did you get hurt?".

" I told you I fell into a wall" hoping he will drop it, but as he asks the question, I know I am not going to get out of this.

" Lou, I don't believe you; you are a crappy lying, I can tell you are not telling the truth, you can tell me anything you know that".

" Zayn, I don't want to talk about it, just drop it".

" I am not going to drop it, someone hurt you and I want to know who?".

" God your as bad as Harry just fucking let it go" I yell out in frustrated.

" It was that dick of a guard wasn't it" I hear him ask and I stay silence.

" So, it was him?".

" I think he has it in for me and I don't know why, like seriously I haven't been in here long enough to cause any trouble, I just don't understand it".

" What did he do?".

" He shoved me into a wall and told me he is going to keep his eyes on me".

" He is a fucking dick; I will try to make sure you are not alone with him" Zayn say with concern.

" Everybody up, doors unlocked". I hear and look at Zayn with curiosity.

" Yard time" Zayn as I get up and stand beside him.

Once the doors are unlocked, we all fall into a line and are motioned to walk down the hall taking numerous turns until we find ourselves outside.

I breathe in the fresh air and feel the sun against my face for the first time since I have come into this hell hole, and it feels so amazing, I can feel the shimmering heat as the sun cast it rays down on me.

I walk alongside Zayn as we head towards a bunch of tables which Niall and the other boys are already at.

" How's the wrist" It the first thing Niall asks when we reach them.

" Good, they strap it and I have to go back every day to get it looked at, but it is a lot better."

" And did Styles make it better" Niall saids grinning at me and I feel my face heating up.

" Speaking off" I hear and put my head up and watch as Harry steps into the yard I can see his eyes searching for mine until they land on me.

I watch as he starts a slow walk towards me, the sun is behind him illuminating him like an Angle, his hair falls in gently curls around his face and shoulders with the sun surrounding him highlighting his broad torso and his lean waist which makes him look like the Greek god he is, and my Saviour on many occasions now.

I never break our eye contact; his eyes now look like smoldering green orbs which feel like they are penetrating my soul, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding when he is finally standing in front of me.

" How is your wrist now baby? any pain?" he speaks in a gently manner to me.

" It's fine thank you Harry, much better now that it is strapped" I say back.

I watch as he brings up his hand and places in on my cheek, " Good to hear".

" So, I have been asking a few questions around baby, and nobody seems to know how you got hurt, I would really like to hear it from you".