A break in my heart

Harry Pov
I feel my heart break as I leave Lou alone in the cell, but I have to do what I have to do.

" Know one in no or out, your life is on the line here, no one goes near what is mine, got it Frankie,"

"Calm down Styles, I've got this".

" Make sure you do."

I tap my card which takes me away from the ward and away from Lou, I really didn't want to leave him in this state, but I have to move, I fall in steps beside the guarded who joins me walking me the rest of the way back to my cell, he gives me a head nod as leaves.
The cell seems empty without Lou in here, I miss everything about him, I am not long settled onto my bunk when I hear the telltale sign of whistler approaching,

" All on your own tonight, Styles, I can't believe your whore is in solitary confinement, and guess what Styles I just paid him a visit, he looks pretty pathetic in that lone cell all by himself and I might just pay him another and you can't do anything to stop me" his voice is laden with contempt.

" Leave him the fuck alone, if you go near him, you are a dead man".

" Are you threatening me Styles?".

" Oh, I am not threatening you, I promise if you so much as touch a hair on his head again, you will be dead, no threatening at all, it's a fact". I hold my glare with his cold stare and all I see is a man with so much bitterness and hated and I don't falter, I hold the glare until he is the one to look away.

" I am not wasting my time with you Styles, all you need to know is that you are in here and your whore is over there, not much to stopping me paying him another visit anytime I want".

I pounce at the cell's bars growling like a caged animal wanting to get lose,

 " Don't you fucking touch him".

" Not much stopping me Styles". He saids laughing as he walks away.

I bang my fist against the cell door not caring about the pain that radiates up my arm.

I can hear Niall and Zayn yelling at me over the noise that surrounds me, I lean closer so I can hear them speaking.

" He will be fine Harry, we have one of our best on him, he will keep him safe".

" I don't think he can take much more Zayn; he was a mess when I left".

" Hopefully soon we can wrap this case up and we can all be free of this place".

"I never want to step foot in another prison after we get out of here" Niall joins in on the conversation.

" I will second that" I hear Zayn say.

" We need a well-deserved break after being in this hell hole".

I watch as whistler approaches again " everyone in their bunks, lights out" He yells into the air and the lights get shut off with a few left on to lighten up the stair well.

I lay in my bunk staring at the ceiling feeling uneasy and worried about Lou and the state I left him in,
Laying here without him here in my arms makes me feel a physical ache in my chest , I can't close my eyes without seeing Lou's face covered in hurt and anger as he told me to go and the heartbreak on his face as I shut the door, the pull to go to him is so strong, it's like an invisible thread that is strung between us, woven into both our hearts, he needs me I can feel it in my bones , I look around the cell, needing to make my way to Lou, fuck it  I decided, I don't care if I blow the whole operation, I can't lay here thinking about how devastated he was.

I jump down from my bunk, waiting for the guard that will make his rounds soon and will be able to get me to where I want to be, time seem to stand still as I wait, I finally see the guard approaching and I catch his eye.