1

I woke up on the toilet, with my brother screaming my name.

'Aaliyah! Hurry up asshole. You know you have to take the bus!'

I stood up and looked in the mirror. God. I looked awful. And my eyes were still red from yesterday night. I washed my face and started brushing my teeth.

'Open this goddamn door now!'

I opened the door and my brother ran the bathroom in, eventually falling on the floor. I laughed with spitting toothpaste everywhere.

'Shut the fuck up you dick!'
'Atleast I have one.', I answered.

I grabbed my hairbrush and walked into my room. I grabbed dark blue baggy jeans, a dark blue, almost black, crop top with long sleeves and a low cut and a lace top for underneath it. And of course, some underwear. I put it on and started brushing my hair. I grabbed a bunch of random rings and chose a cross necklace (if you're not comfortable wearing a cross necklace, you can always choose another one). I ran downstairs and as soon as my feet touched the last step I get a banana thrown at me.

'Tyler! Don't do that.', my mother screamed at him.
'Whatever.'

I put the banana in my backpack and grabbed my black adidas superstars. I was about to leave the house when my brother pushed my away and skateboarded out of the house.

'No more skateboarding inside, Tyler!', my mother screamed. I'm sure that he didn't hear her.

She turned to me and grabbed both my cheeks.

'You're getting so old already. Anyways, go have fun sweetheart.', she said after kissing my forehead.
'Yeah, okay.'

I just left and closed the door without looking back. I know my mom wanted me to take the bus, but the bus is so goddamn dirty. I decided to walk. I didn't care if I was late.

~

When I arrived there were still a bunch of kids infront of the gate. I guess school started later here. When I passed the group of kids, one girl yelled something.

'Hey, new kid! Come over here!'

I turned to look at them. Surprisingly they all had good style. At my old school, I barely had any friends because of my style. I walked over to them.

'Yo, new girl, what's your name?', a tall boy asked me.
'Aaliyah.'
'Cool, I'm Javi. Everyone introduce yourselfs.'

Everyone dabbed me up and said their name. There's this one girl though. I really like her style. Her name was Evie.

We kept talking until a blonde girl and her friend came up to us.

'Mason, guess what just happened.', she said. Silence. Nobody heard her, or they were ignoring her. She did look kinda stupid. Her jeans weren't exactly... it.
'Mason.'

They all stopped to look at the girl. I didn't take a look at the girl, I kept looking at her brother. I don't think I must've stopped to look at his face. Holy shit.

They all walked away because the bell rang, except for Mason's sister and her friend.

~

I was walking out of class when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Evie.

'Hey, girl.'
'Hey, Evie.'
'Can I have your cell? Maybe we can hangout later today?'
'Yeah, sure. You have a pen?'

She handed me a pen and I wrote my number on the back of her hand.

'Thanks!', she said shortly, with a smile.

~

I was bored out of my mind, watching tv and smoking my mom's cigarettes. I immediately jumped up from the couch when I heard my cellphone ring.

'Hello?'
'Hey, this is Evie.'
'Oh, hey Evie. I thought we were gonna hang out today?'
'Yeah, we are. Can you come to my house in 10? We're all gonna go to an abandoned house.'
'Oh, shit. That sounds sick. Yeah I can come.'

She gave me her address and I put on my shoes and walked out the house. I ain't putting out my cigarette, even if it means that people will see.

I arrived at her house and the whole group from this morning was there, even Mason.

'Hey, Aaliyah.', Evie greeted me.
'Hey guys.'
'Are y'all ready to go?', she asked.

Everyone screamed positively and some boys started skateboarding out the house. Astrid reached in her pocket and gave me a joint. It's been such a long time since I've done that shit. I lit it up with my lighter and I got that kick again. Me and the group of girls kept laughing and screaming.

When we arrived at the abandoned house, a guy grabbed his backpack and opened it. It was full with beers.

'Shit, guys. How late is it?', Mason asked.
'Eleven pm. Why?', someone answered.
'Fuck. I have to go home.'
'Yeah, I'll come with u.', Javi replied.
'Me too.', the guy with the weird haircut added.

We all grabbed a beer and started chugging it.

~

It was already one am. Everyone started to go home.

'Evie, sorry girl but I have to go home.'
'I'll come with u.'
'Alright.'

We started walking home. We were almost there when Evie asked me something.

'Is it okay if I stay with u tonight?'
'Don't you have to ask your mom?'
'Niece. And no, she doesn't mind.'

I opened the door and with no surprise, nobody was home.

'Shit, you have a nice house.'
'Thanks. It's my mom's boyfriend's.'

I grabbed my mom's spare cigarette pack and started running up the stairs with Evie. I threw the pack of cigarettes on my bed and she immediately grabbed one.

'You don't mind?'
'No. It's my mother's spare pack.'

She lit it up. Normally, you smell it when people smoke in a room. Not in here. I always smoke at night. I told my mom to not ever come into my room.

I grabbed pyjama pants and a black tank top. I threw it on the bed.

'For you.', I told Evie.
'Thanks!'

I grabbed pyjama shorts and a white tank top for me. I pulled my pants down.

'You don't mind?'
'No, it's fine.'

She walked to the window and threw the cigarette out. She started putting on her pyjama too. We both got in bed and I grabbed the pack.

'You want another one?'
'Yes, please!', she said in a Scottish accent.

I laughed and handed her one and grabbed one for myself too. I grabbed my lighter and lit up hers and then mine.

We talked until 3 am.

A/N:
first part!! i hope you guys like it