5

She had a belly button piercing in her hand. I looked at Evie and she looked at me. I smiled.

'Let's do it right now.', I suggested.

Tracy and Evie switched places. I moved so I sat next to Evie.

'Here, sewing kit.', I grabbed it from behind me and put it on my lap. She grabbed a needle.

Tracy was already holding on to the sides of her bed and pillow. I grabbed a small stuffed bear and handed it to her.

'This is probably gonna hurt worse than your tongue.', Evie explained.

She put the bear in her mouth and Evie put the needle in. Tracy started bleeding.

'Oh, fuck!', Evie screamed.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen to get some paper towels. I slammed the door shut because Mel was in the living room.

'Everything okay, Aaliyah?', she asked me.
'Yeah, we just spilled a coke, Mel.', I answered.

~

'Trace, it's cool that you're not scared of needles.', Evie stated softly.
'Yeah! We can go and get tattoos.'
'More piercings.', Evie added.

Just then Mel knocked on the door and walked in. She was holding a pare of jeans.

'I sewed on the leopard fur.', she said excitingly.

She put it on the bed to show us.

'The fur was thicker at Red Balls.', Tracy complained.
'These are tight, Mel.', I spoke to her.
'Yeah, I agree.', Evie added.
'Thanks. It only cost six bucks.'

She smiled. Trace should be grateful she has such a mom, honestly. My mother doesn't give a fuck.

'Tracy, tomorrow you gotta sit down and do all your homework. Maybe you could go to Noels.'

I looked at Evie and I tried to hold in my laugh. Noel looks like a nice girl, honestly. And she's very pretty. But with what I've seen, she looks kinda... childish.

'Goodnight, my little beauties.'

Mel leaned in to give Tracy a kiss but she turned away immediately. I gave her a quick hug, but Evie went full on in for the mouth.

'I love you, Mel.', Evie said.

She didn't say it back.

'Mom. Don't go in my room without asking me again. Those were my favorite jeans.'

Mel ignored Tracy and closed the door in her face.

Tracy whispered something, but I didn't hear.

'Yo, Evie.', a voice came from the window.

It was K.K, Evie's boyfriend.

'I'm going to the park with K.K.
'What?', Tracy sounded mad.
'Wow, you are just leaving us here? What a fake friend you are.', I stated sarcastically.

Evie pushed K.K to go away while she changed. Evie pulled down her trousers and put her tank top as her skirt and put on another.

'You ready?'

K.K came and Evie fell into his arms. She kissed him and then pulled out her middle finger. I showed mine too and laughed.

'I'm gonna go to the bathroom.', Trace whispered.
'Okay!'

That meaned I had time to visit Mason. When she left I went to Mason's room.

~

'Hey! Long time no see, yeah?', I spoke while opening his door.

He laughed.